3% ELON +13
    UNLV -7

VILL,TX OPINIONS ONLY

COMP PLAY SD ST.

PRO PLAYS

3%DET -3
    N.O.-3
    MEM -5

ALL 3% PLAYS FOR MONDAY BE CAREFUL OUT THERE GAMES ARE COMING PRETTY DAMN CLOSE SLOW DOWN MARY!!!!!

Comment

anyone ever hear of insider edge sports?

they gave me a week free, they have only 2 and 3 unit picks

NCAA Basketball

Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns at North Texas Mean Green Eagles 8:00 pm EST

La-Lafayette –6 (2 Units)

La-Lafayette is coming off a tough loss at Rice on Saturday as they led most of the game but the Owls were able to stay close enough and pull it out with late free throws. We went against the Cajuns in that game mostly due to the difference of conference strength but now they return to the Sun Belt where they have dominated most of the season. They are 10-2 in the conference including a 6-1 record on the road, losing only to New Orleans. North Texas is 1-4 their last 5 games and even though those four losses all came on the road, they don’t match up well with this Cajun team. La-Lafayette will be without Cedric Williams for this game due to a suspension but he has not been a factor recently. The Cajuns are ranked 84th in the RPI while the Mean Green are just 250th, mostly due to a losing record while playing the 287th toughest schedule in the country. La-Lafayette is 2nd in the Sun Belt in turnovers while North Texas is 10th. They are 1st in assists while the Mean Green are 7th. That leads to a A/TO ratio of 1.22 compared to 0.72, a huge discrepancy. Any Cajun win in its final three or a New Orleans loss to either North Texas or Denver this week would lock up the West title for the La-Lafayette squad. In addition, a win in any of the last three games would give the Cajuns the league’s overall title and assure them of the No. 1 seed for the Sun Belt Tournament. The Cajuns have won the last 3 meetings by an average of 26 ppg. They also rebound well coming off a defeat, as they are 6-0 SU and 3-0 ATS following a loss this season winning those games by 19.2 ppg.

Air Force Falcons at Brigham Young Cougars 10:30 pm EST

Mountain West Conference Game of the Month

BYU –5.5 (3 Units)

This is the third straight road game for the Falcons, who despite their 7-4 record on the road, isn’t as impressive as it seems. They are coming off a win at Utah but lost to Texas Pan Am prior to that an wins over Navy and Texas A&M Corpus Christi don’t go too far. BYU is a perfect 11-0 at home this season and amazingly only 1 of those wins were by less than 14 points. The Cougars have won at home this year by an average of 20.5 ppg. BYU has won 16 straight in the Marriott center and 60 out of their last 61 at home. BYU took a 22-point thrashing at Air Force earlier this season and that loss really hurt them as they lost their next two games following that. Air Force shot 72.5% in that game, their best ever, and it was the biggest loss ever to the Falcons. It’s now payback time in Provo where the Cougars have won the last 12 games played at home. A key for this game is to get Air Force out of their half court game and BYU has shown recently that they can do just that. BYU has pushed the ball more during its current five-game winning streak. The Cougars averaged 3.7 fast-break points to their opponents' 2.0 transition points over the first six MWC games, posting a 2-4 record. In the last five games, all victories, BYU has scored 13.0 points per game in transition, while opponents have averaged 4.0 fast-break points. The Cougars again have the services of forward/center Jared Jensen, who was out with a back injury in BYU's three straight road losses, including the game at Air Force.
      Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Insiders Sports Report and Steve Turner

Does any one have Steve Turner's Texas Sports Wire Play

Or does anyone have Insider Sports Report? And if so are u a paid member for the service? Just curious to get Insider Sports Report Everyday

24-9 (72.7%)
        LAST 11 DAYS!!

43-18 (70.5%)
        LAST 20 DAYS!!

198-113 (63.7%)
        LAST 86 DAYS!!

Comment

Paragrin Sports anyone? Thank you

Comment

NSA and Cokin?

Either of their plays wold be appreciated, thanks in advance

Comment

Stan Lasowski 5 star NCAA

5 Star BYU
              4 Star Utah Utes
              4 Star Memphis (NBA)
              3 Star Miami Heat
              3 Star Villanova
              Opinion UNLV

He lost his last 5 star. Looking for him to rebound !!!

Comment

rokfish--WHAT SHOULD I PLAY-I LOVE PP

Originally posted by rokfish
                SUNDAY POOR DAY FOR PPP

MONDAY'S PLAYS

3% ELON +13
                UNLV -7

VILL,TX OPINIONS ONLY

COMP PLAY SD ST.

PRO PLAYS

3%DET -3
                N.O.-3
                MEM -5

ALL 3% PLAYS FOR MONDAY BE CAREFUL OUT THERE GAMES ARE COMING PRETTY DAMN CLOSE SLOW DOWN MARY!!!!!

Comment

These guys have been hot latley

20* UNLV-6.5
                  10* Syracuse-6
                  10* Memphis-5.5 (NBA)
                  5* FLorida Int. +3.5

Comment

Paragrin Sports
                    Woff. -12.5(8 units)
                    Rice -7.5(5 units)
                    W. Car +5.5(5 units)
                    Nova +6(4 units)
                    BYU -6(5 units)

Comment

Northcoast

Arena football plays?

thanks

Comment

spark do u ever see the guys from biggreenmachine.net anywhere? besides sean michaels and sgh, i never see anyone ever post them anywhere, just wonderin
                        Success will be the best revenge

Comment

I used to see them all the time Seanie...but I have not seen them in a long time...I forgot all about them...let me reach out for them and see what happens...i will keep you posted...

Comment

AAA Sports
                            North Texas +6..............1.5 Units

I know that we might get a few eyebrows raised at the North Texas play but we like this game for a couple of reasons. UL Lafayette must play after just one day of rest and it looks like they will do it without the services of junior forward, Cedric Williams. Despite the Eagles seemingly unimpressive 11-13 mark this year, they are very competitive in the friendly confines and will be ready to spoil Rajun Cajuns party tonight. The better team does not always win and tonight should be a good example of that.

Comment

DR BOB

PLEASE POST DR BOB

Comment

mary

what does dr bob have cookin tonight? i look for him to bounce back after sat night and yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X