This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spark,

Have you been tracking Speck? On another site I have seen claims of 70% for this guy. Also, where do you get his plays from?

Comment

ShotCallas

I do have a question. Why do you feel you have the need to defend any service?

Comment

Big Al

Big Al
        Our selection is on Florida International, who won in overtime on Saturday 63-58, as a 6.5-point underdog, over New Orleans. Now, they find themselves installed as a home dog vs. South Alabama, who lost 85-83 as a 7-point dog in their previous game. Let's take Florida International tonight, as home underdogs of +4 or more off a 5-point (or greater) home win are 16-1 ATS if they're matched up against a foe off a straight-up loss, but pointspread victory.

Comment

i know a guy who knows tony george personally

tony has has 2200 tonight on unlv

hes flat out money with what he bets on
          Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Wallstreet....

I got this directly from my buddy who has his service...hope it helps everyone....

Larry Speck is up and down just like any service out there. He's great when you talk to him or see his advertising that says he is 50-2 over the last 6 weeks. About a week ago he went on a 10-2 run but the following week he gave it right back. Saturday he went 4-5-1 and depending on your Louisville line he could have gone 4-6. A friend and I have had his service over the last month or so and I believe he may be up a few units, really don't track him. He rates his plays 1 unit 2 units or 3 units. Have not seen a 3 unit since joining his service and the 2 units are like 2-7. He also has a play he calls a special play he puts out that has gone 4-1, losing his first one this past Saturday on Nevada minus the points over Toledo.

Comment

Can anyone help with Bryan Leonards, wac goy goes tonight ???

Thanks

Comment

Re: Re: Dino

Originally posted by frankb03
                Sonicfan was posting Foote's selections on a daily basis. I think he was around 50% or below. Nothing spectacular. Personally I wouldn't play Foote's selections.

The only selections I'd CONSIDER playing from the 'experts' over at covrxperts would be Brian Gabrielle's college football. I don't know his record last year. His guaranteed selections 'SEEMED' to be good.

All the others are bums starting with Lawrence. Lawrence is a f*cking joker!
                Your kidding, right? I actually bought the Brian Gabrielle super pack college game bowl 8 pack or what ever it was called, the guy was 1-7 and cost me a ton of cash! I hate him almost as much as I do Lawrence!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanieMac
                  i know a guy who knows tony george personally

tony has has 2200 tonight on unlv

hes flat out money with what he bets on
                  Are you saying Tony doesn't bet all his released selections? It wouldn't surprise me. I think most services don't touch their selections.

Comment

larry speck

I bought larry speck 3 weeks ago-he had a losing week-gave me a week free-he was a couple of units up after that 10-2 sat.So I bought another week which ends tonight.Like spark states-he is barely even this week.Cost $199 a week-this guy is full of bull claiming in three years he onl had 3 losing weeks!!! I'm through with Larry Speck!!

Comment

Frank

I do not feel the need to defend any service. I could care less if you like or dislike the play, service, etc. I have heard you only degrade every thing I have ever posted. I was even touting these services. Where the fuck are you getting this? I am tired of this conversation. Read it and leave it alone b/c I am done!

Comment

Iceyone

I think most services sucked this past bowl season.

I did say it SEEMED he had a good college FB regualar season. I could be dead wrong.

Comment

Frank

Ooops...I meant I was NOT touting these services. I am not a big service player. There are a couple I do like as you already have know.

I am done! I hope you are.

Comment

Re: Frank

Originally posted by ShotCallas
                            I do not feel the need to defend any service. I could care less if you like or dislike the play, service, etc. I have heard you only degrade every thing I have ever posted. I was even touting these services. Where the fuck are you getting this? I am tired of this conversation. Read it and leave it alone b/c I am done!
                            I degraded all your posts? Look at yesterday's Weir choking big time thread. I congratulated you on your 20-1 winner. I NEVER degraded YOU. I degraded the services.

I'm glad you could care less. I'm also glad you are done.

I'M DONE! Let's move on.

Comment

ya tony some times bet on what he sells, but its very rare, and frankly his picks he sells usually suck, he sold wisconsin yesterday i think and bet on michigan....thats the 1st time i saw him do that in 6 months, still not good
                              Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by SeanieMac
                                ya tony some times bet on what he sells, but its very rare, and frankly his picks he sells usually suck, he sold wisconsin yesterday i think and bet on michigan....thats the 1st time i saw him do that in 6 months, still not good
                                It makes sense! Get all the touts on the same side. The side they don't like. Drive the line down then bet the other side. It's too coincidental some days ALL the services are on the same selection. More often than not the side LOSES.

Comment

Working...
                                X