X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocketman Sports FREE NHL play Monday

Nashville @ Los Angeles 10:35 PM EST
    Play On: 1* Los Angeles -120

Los Angeles is 8-1-2 SU and 10-1 ATS overall vs Nashville last 3 years including 4-1 SU and ATS @ home last 3 years.

Thanks and good luck today!!

Rocketman Sports

Comment

Goose.....

Thanks
      I am on it!!!!

Comment

Marc Lawrence Denver Nuggets

Nuggets travel to Memphis off a 16-point loss with 18-point loss revenge knowing they?ve defeated the Grizzlies in 12 of the last 16 games in this series. Take the points in this payback deluxe.

This is what drives me crazy about Lawrence. Although, the selection was a winner his analysis is incorrect. The last time the Nuggets and Grizzlies played the Nuggets were 3 point winners. How in the world are the Nuggets revenging a 18 point loss to the Grizzlies? They've already gotten revenge for that loss.
        Last edited by frankb03; 02-23-2004, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Frank03

You said:

It makes sense! Get all the touts on the same side. The side they don't like. Drive the line down then bet the other side. It's too coincidental some days ALL the services are on the same selection. More often than not the side LOSES.

That makes a lot of sense. I never thought of that. Good point.
          We (or you or just me) should keep a record on this. I see this alot when you look at their results the next day and it never donned on me.

great thought. I like it.

Comment

Working...
          X