• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justaguy

Thanks and i will ck out yesterdays sevice thread! hc

Comment

• Originally posted by coonsis
      ats sucks!! i know from experience!! we just got extremely lucky thank god!!! its better to be lucky than good.
      why are you gonna bash the hell out of ats and talk about how bad they suck and you know how bad they suck from experience, but obviuosly your still betting on their plays.

Comment

• BUBBLE BOY

I STATED THAT THEIR COLLEGE BAKETBALL LOCK OF THE YEARS HAVE HIT EASILY 3 STRAIGHT YEARS!! READ CORRECTLY FOOL...
        who ever said winning isn't everything never won anything

Comment

• No need for that....

Comment

• i saw that coonass, but you also said
            ATSH*T
            THEY DID IT TO US AGAIN!!! ANOTHER LOCK OF THE YEAR LOSER LOOKS LIKE!!! ATS LOCK FU*KS!!!
            and
            THEY LOST THEIR COLLEGE LOY, NFL LOY, EARLY LOY,!! THEY JUST SUCK!!! SOMETIMES I THINK THEY WORK FOR THE BOOKS!! FOR REAL..

all i'm saying is that if you feel that way about ats, i wouldnt bet on their plays....you even said yourself, "IF THEY LOSE THEIR LOCK OF THE YEAR, WHY WOULD POEPLE WANT THEIR SUPER BOWL PICKS?? "...but i guess you'll be the first to pound their sb play.

Comment

• I bet that game and Bowling Green, seems my only loss today was the dang Kentucky game, and that just sucked!!!

Comment

• BUBBLE BOY

BUBBLE BOY!!!! BUBBLE BOY!!!! HA HA HA WE WON.
                who ever said winning isn't everything never won anything

Comment

• real rainman

3 team parlay michigan st-8 colorado st-1 portland -1

Comment

• Sportwizards Late Card

I see someone else put their earl card up...
                    heres the late one, lots of big plays, early card went 3-1

4 unit - san diego st
                    5 unit - st marys
                    4 unit - cornell

Comment

• Originally posted by topdogceo1
                      anybody have marc lawrecne underdog game of the month
                      It blows me away that every person that ask's for Marc's lousy selections comes from newbies.

Comment

• The biggest "underdog" of all is Marc himself because he is not expected to win too often.

Comment

• Question about these plays

I am wondering if ANYONE is really playing the given side. I always ask for Fiest, Root, Lenny and sometimes Lawerence. The sole reason I ask for these is to FADE FADE FADE. I have only been gambling about 7 or 8 yrs but I learned this very early. If you faded those 4 nightly you would hit about mid 60% range IMO. Just a thought any remarks are appreciated. GL tonight

Comment

• Tar...What i do is fade the picks that the majority of the services are on...I do not pick one or two services to fade ...Today they were all over GT...I played Duke....They were on kentucky...I played Vandy....

Last night they were all over midTenn....i do OK doing it like that....if one service Has a big play and they have been doing OK, I will play it....But if I see a few of them on the same play i will fade it....of course this IMHO....BOL to you...

Comment

• FrankB: Don't really care much about it, but you said in an earlier thread that Lawrence hits 55%. How can you knock somebody for wanting a 55% play for free?

Savage: Will you give it a rest? Your song and dance gets pretty old when your beloved Brian Mac is not even monitored. I really don't think you have much room to rip ANY OTHER SERVICE considering you push somebody that is not monitored on to newbies and give out his comp line AND website as free advertising. Who is his "60%" comp play today?
                              dogpick
                              Who let the dogs out?

Comment

• Dogpick-free advertising? I merely stated an opinion. what is wrong with that?;Mac and company are good;.trust me-a lot better than most of paid most paid cappers.
                                People criticize "Loser" Lawrence for a reason;basically because he STINKS, and those who criticize are merely warning newbies to beware of him based on his pitiful performance as shown here on a regular basis.
                                Last edited by savage1; 01-31-2004, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X