This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wha???

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? IF THEY LOSE THEIR LOCK OF THE YEAR, WHY WOULD POEPLE WANT THEIR SUPER BOWL PICKS?? THEY LOST THEIR COLLEGE LOY, NFL LOY, EARLY LOY,!! THEY JUST SUCK!!! SOMETIMES I THINK THEY WORK FOR THE BOOKS!! FOR REAL..
    who ever said winning isn't everything never won anything

Comment

• Re: sonicfan

Originally posted by Iceyone
      I assume we are talking about William Foote? If so, then I get his picks from ************* and his pick from there was Miami. I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I just what he put out at ******, and watch those fingers son, I'm just a little to old for that stuff.
      And his pick at Vegassi was on Phoenix. You said that what I posted was incorrect. If you read it correctly I am saying instead of saying that it was wrong, you could actually buy it from Vegassi to make sure I am posting his stuff. And yes if a person says that what I am posting is incorrect, when I know its right I do take offense to that. Reason, people actually use or just look onto the plays (fade or play I don't know), but when you say it like that it will make everyone else doubt what I am posting. So when I say that I mean make sure you know for sure before you say that what I or other people post is incorrect.

Comment

• The Swami

Anyone know Don Wagners play on tomorrows super bowl game? He rates it a very strong play a 4.5. He was rated #1 this year in nfl monitored by the sports monitor @ 70%. He has won last 9 super bowl picks and said this is a very strong position. Only had one other 4.5 in nfl this year and it was a winner. His comp phone has a light play on the over. Thanks hc

Comment

• coonsis

because they know people will CHASE...

sorry that wasn't clear before

Comment

• open-ender

does anyone have brian mac open ender or joey dimes 50 dime play? also the manager is on gtech, tulsa and wichita st as well as the over inthe tech game bol thanx

Comment

• Sports Unlimited

4- Richmond
              4-Michigan state
              4-Tennessee
              3-Lsu
              3-UAB
              3-East Carolina
              Late money play- Uconn

Comment

• hazsupport

I saw on yesterday's thread that Donn Wagner has a 4.5* on New England in the Super Bowl. I am not sure about him winning 9 Super Bowls in a row. I do know that he has rated nine Super Bowls as 4*or higher since 1977 and he is 9-0 on those plays.

Comment

• sonicfan

Point taken, I will watch the way that I word things from now on.

Comment

• comeback baby!!!

what a comeback!! good job good job UTAH!!!

Comment

• ats-if they are good enough to actually pick a loser than they are pretty damn good, i don't believe they could pick their ass if they wanted to.

i think the chase theory is foolish, my bet is they actually want to win this game....

Comment

• ats sucks!! i know from experience!! we just got extremely lucky thank god!!! its better to be lucky than good.

Comment

• Iceyone

Ok, Thanks for seeing it from my point of view.

If you don't mind, could you post the plays you get from him to? The guy posts them later then anyone else in that group, so there are times where I don't get to post it on the board. Also I want to see who else he plays, besides the ones from VSI.

Comment

• sonicfan

THANKS SONICFAN FOR BEING CONSISTENT WITH YOUR POSTS!! I ENJOY VSI'S 20 *'S.. THANKS AGAIN.

Comment

• sonicfan

Sure, but like I said yesterday, I bought his Super bowl pick and it said go with Carolina and the bonus was bet the under. I like that guy, he doesn't win all the time but, he does have a pretty good record.

Comment

• anyone have buzz sports picks? please post

Comment

Working...
                                X