Guys.......... a must read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious Gambling Problem

Your best bet is to call GA for some help. You no doubt have a serious gambling problem and/or drinking problem also. Whether you believe it or not you will not be bumped off by a Philadelphia Button Man for the $900 you owe your man on Monday. Telling him exactly what happened (being intoxicated when you made your wagers) and working out a payment plan with him that you can afford will be all that is necessary to solve your immediate problem. However, getting a quick fix by begging for money on the internet is a sure way to compound your problems!!! Do yourself a real favor that you will appreciate for the rest of your life - call GA...
    Don't bet over your head, bet with it!

Comment

here is this losers profile from AIM

There is a sick child who needs your help. He/She is dying of a disease called boredom. If you want to make a contribution to help save their life, please leave a message with the amount you are willing to contribute

Got it from there IM..............trying anything to get a buck.

Comment

hey xstac
        Attached Files

Comment

Is this guy serious?????

Ok. I spent the day away from the computer and come back to find this!!!! Seriously, how can you ask people you don't know for money and then keep making posts about games in the future. Like anyone is going to take your picks (you are down money that you don't have!)

Ummmm. . . . . . I lost a game last night and uh I wasn't drunk, but anyone want to cover my ass?? No I think not!

Get a clue and STOP gambling. It isn't a job for most people and you obviously should find other work.

I think I have a better name for this particular guy . . . . . idiot-stick

Comment

SCAM

The way I see this, is if everyone sent the loser $10, he'd have over $5000
            This is a scam and I think he should hit the road.
            bye loser

Comment

Carl K,

Welcome to the forum

Comment

He's kidding, right?

Sounds like a chain letter to me.

Comment

Wizard is absolutely correct. Why are you guys wasting your time lecturing this asshole on money management, etc? The guy has no gambling problem, no Vinny the bookie lurking outside his apartment. He probably doesn't even gamble. This is an outright scam. How many people are registered at this site? 500? He gets 50 to send an average of $25, and that's an easy $1000. Then he's on to the next gambling forum, with another canned tale of woe.
                  "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

You're exactly right!!!

Comment

I don't even know what to say about this. :eek:

It's really funny how in his other recent thread he talked about all the money he made with this guy. I think it's obvious he's just looking for some cash.

If not and he does have a gambling problem then i doubt he'll stop. The "Rush" that some get with gambling can be worse than any drug.

My suggestion is after YOU get YOURSELF fixed. YOU should get an offshore account. You can't bet what you don't have there. Plain & Simple!

You need help brother. Either way you look at this.

Comment

how old are you??????

i assume you are legal age for getting Drunk,then you are old enough to be resourceful to muster up the money Other than begging for it. peace out and you need better Karma than asking for handouts.get another job or start working overtime

Comment

The day this guy learns "money management" is the day Jessica Simpson masters calculus! He has $150 to his name but he's down $900? The most work his pea-brain has done all week is coming up with this scam to pawn money off all of us! Unf'nbelievable...

Comment

TITLE LOAN ON YOUR CAR COULD GET YOU A QUICK 9 BILLS. CASH ADVANCE A CREDIT CARD. TONS OF WAYS TO COME UP WITH MONEY YOU DON'T HAVE. ASKING THIS FORUM IS NOT ONE OF THEM.
                            "GETTER DONE"

Comment

imho

the best reply was "It's only 18000 cans" by fats12

Comment

Its official...

broke-ass no votes

A person who either has no money or is in debt beyond their means.

I got drunk last night and somehow called in a bet for money I do not have. My broke-ass now needs $900 by Monday and I have $150.

Source: xstac2169, Jan 30, 2004
                                The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X