Guys.......... a must read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys.......... a must read

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has posted here and has made me and other people some money in the past. I will not be coming back for awhile if ever however, as I got drunk last night and somehow called in a bet for money I do not have. I now need $900 by Monday and I have $150. I think I need to take some time off and hopefully work something out. If anyone has any ideas on how to get money quick, aside from gambling, please let me know.

Good luck in the future all and maybe Ill be back one day....
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

sorry man. been there before myself until I got a system. Good luck

Comment

I know this is kinda stupid of me to ask, but hey why not. Would anyone be willing to donate like $5 $10 $20 $50, anything to help me get started on my way to my $900??? I mean I know its wrong to ask but I kinda got no other choice. He doesnt wanna hear about little by little he wants it all and thats that. If anyone would be willing to do so, I mean I know its not a lot of money but every little bit will help

Thanks guys. Im in NY and I know we could work out some way to get me the money if anyone would be so kind as to help someone else out.
      NFL System - Year 1
      Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
      Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
      Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
      Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
      Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
      Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
      Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
      Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
      Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units

Comment

OH...... MY...... GOD :eek:

UNREAL, This i have never seen......
        "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Re: Guys.......... a must read

Originally posted by xstac2169
          I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has posted here and has made me and other people some money in the past. I will not be coming back for awhile if ever however, as I got drunk last night and somehow called in a bet for money I do not have. I now need $900 by Monday and I have $150. I think I need to take some time off and hopefully work something out. If anyone has any ideas on how to get money quick, aside from gambling, please let me know.

3 things

1. Never drink while gambling and if you do once you hit the buzz stage either stop drinking or gambling for the day.

2. http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/

3. Tell him you don't have it all and all you can pay is X amount for now then you will have to pay him off in stages. What's he going to do too you? Nothing. And i'm not saying don't pay him i'm saying pay him what you can afford and stop gambling until you have a bankroll that you can afford to lose.

Comment

Well stated BC.

Comment

I know this is kinda stupid of me to ask, but hey why not. Would anyone be willing to donate like $5 $10 $20 $50, anything to help me get started on my way to my $900???
              Are you kidding? $900 is not a lot of money. Go get a job!

Comment

Originally posted by Trotter
                UNREAL, This i have never seen......
                Better yet! Start a service. That's probably how most got started.

Comment

Re: Guys.......... a must read

Trust me! You won't be missed. You have made 9 posts. You've made no contribution to this board. Now you are asking for money.

On second thought, I'll send you money. What's your name and address? LOL

Comment

Well I thank you to those few that have taken this seriously. I know it is not a lot of money, but nonetheless I do not have it. I was looking for a serious response, but I can see not everyone has given one. I am sorry you think I have made no contribution, but I figured if i could get a few people to send like $10 a person which is nothing if you guys think $900 isnt a lot, I could get out of the trouble I am in. Sorry if I thought some people were decent and would like to help someone in trouble out. For anyone that is my aim handle is Hotish2169.
                    NFL System - Year 1
                    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units

Comment

Well I thank you to those few that have taken this seriously. I know it is not a lot of money, but nonetheless I do not have it. I was looking for a serious response, but I can see not everyone has given one. I am sorry you think I have made no contribution, but I figured if i could get a few people to send like $10 a person which is nothing if you guys think $900 isnt a lot, I could get out of the trouble I am in. Sorry if I thought some people were decent and would like to help someone in trouble out. For anyone that is my aim handle is Hotish2169.
                      Are you a female?

I strongly suggest point # 3 that I gave you.

Comment

insane

I can't belive you would have the balls to ask for donations of money to help you pay off a gambling debt. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. :eek:

Comment

Lessons Learned :

If you dont find a way to work this out on your own ;

I would be no part of spoiling you here , you must resolve this on your own or I fear this is not the last time you face these type problems .

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
                          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Here comes Bubba

Looks like Bubba is gonna make a visit and collect.....
                            ^^^^NICE KLUMP HA?^^^^

Comment

payment plan.

most guys are cool as long as you dont bet until its paid off
                              rock n roll

Comment

Working...
                              X