No announcement yet.

Picks & Write Ups (2010-11 Bowl Games)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who else in here can beat my soccer records before?, and this can had put me away from this forum and never want to return to contribute my soccer picks, but I don't know why I do today.

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Good Luck buddy

Comment

Good luck wayne!

Comment

good luck Wayneman!

Comment

Good Luck Wayne
              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Southern Miss vs Louisville (@ Tampa, Fla.)

5* Southern Miss +3 (-125) (8:05 PM)

The Eagles are a very balanced team on offense (31st passing, 21st rushing). Louisville on the other hand is a very run orientated team (78th passing, 32nd rushing). The Southern Miss defense is anything but good against the pass (103rd in the Nation), but one thing they do well is stop the run (14th Best). That will play in to their hands in this game and they have a very experienced and explosive offense that i think can exploit a very good Louisville defense. The Eagles have averaged about 45 ppg in the last 5 weeks and i don't see Louisville keeping the same pace. Louisville ended the season losing 2 of 3. They did win their final game to end a 2 game skid but the Cardinals have only won back to back games once this season in early October against Memphis and Ark St, teams a combined (5-19) this season. Meanwhile, Southern Miss ended their season with a tough 56-50 loss at Tulsa after winning the previous 3. The Eagles have not lost back to back games all season. I don't see any reason why either of those trends change here. Louisville is also (2-6) Ats in their last 8 Bowls and Southern Miss is (4-1) Ats in their last 5 Bowls as a dog.

Southern Miss 36 Louisville 24

Comment

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post
                  who else in here can beat my soccer records before?, and this can had put me away from this forum and never want to return to contribute my soccer picks, but I don't know why I do today.

Well if your picks are as illiterate as your last two posts we wont be able to understand them anyways ...

Comment

good luck wayne !

Comment

bump!

Comment

Utah vs Boise St (@ Las Vegas, NV)

5* Boise St -16.5 (8:05 PM)

Look, I could post trends and fantastic numbers that back either side in this one. You could easily make a strong case for each team based on trends alone. When that happens, i will look a little closer at the line and right now people are pounding Boise St at about a 70% clip and the line just isn't budging at most books. Normally i would ride Utah based on that line and feel great about the play. I'm sure people who play lines will love this one and be all over Utah too. For some reason though, i just can't do it this time and i have to ride with the squares/public here. If i lose i lose. So be it. If my gut says Boise and i take Utah and lose, i'd be pissed, so i'm gonna ignore the line play and go with my gut and Boise. QB Terrance Cain is starting in place of QB Jordan Wynn for Utah. Cain is a Senior with plenty of experience (9-1 as a Starter) and Utah will be comfortable with him playing, but if i'm Utah, I would like my chances a little more if Wynn was starting. I think this Boise Defense can confuse Cain and really cause some quick releases and bad decisions. The Utah offense has looked horrible too in their losses, getting shutdown by solid defense's. Boise has that and they have a prolific offense that will be going against a very bad Utah secondary. I think Boise does play inspired because many of these guys are back next year and i think they will be focused on finishing strong. Looking at QB Cain vs that tough Boise defense and QB Moore vs that horrible Utes secondary, i just can't imagine anything but a blowout in this one.

Boise St 45 Utah 17

Comment

Navy vs San Diego St (@ San Diego, Ca)

5* "OVER" (59.5) Navy/San Diego St -110 (8:05 PM)
                          3* San Diego St -3 (8:05 PM)

These teams average 35 & 31 points on offense and both give up more than 3 td's a game on defense. The Midshipmen are (5-1) to the Over in their Last 6 Bowl games and with their defense in the bottom half of most Defensive stats (65th vs the pass, 63rd vs the run), i expect it to go over again. The Aztecs have seen the triple option plenty of times playing Air Force each year. They are used to it and it won't be as surprising to them as it was for many other opponents in previous Bowls vs Navy. They beat Air Force this year and they played withing 5 on the road at TCU, the 9th best rushing team in the Country. They will be very comfortable bringing their safeties up and crowding the line. Now, Navy will get theirs and that is why i like the Over more than the side. The Aztecs have some bigtime weapons on offense and i think speed will kill in this game. Look for a lot of offense by the Aztecs on the ground and in the air. Playing a Home game doesn't hurt either!

San Diego St 41 Navy 31

Comment

Yea I like SDSU, I bet big on them against Air Force and they did it. It was scary though.

Comment

Hawaii vs Tulsa (@ Honolulu, Hi)

5* "7 PT." Teaser = Hawaii (-3) - "OVER" (66.5) -130 (8:05 PM)

This should be a shootout tonight. Both teams average 40 ppg and neither defense is that good. Sounds like the perfect recipe for points to me. I side with Hawaii because they are a very hot team (8-0 Ats last 8 as a Favorite, 7-0 Ats last 7 at Home and 13-3 Ats last 16 overall). They also own the #1 passing offense in the Country and they are facing a Tulsa defense that is ranked 119th against the pass ....... out of 120 teams! Just not sure how Tulsa will slow this team and i don't think they can or will. The game is also at Home for Hawaii. Now, i'm teasing it because Tulsa IS a very good team with a great offense and a close back and forth game or a backdoor cover both scare me a little.

Hawaii 45 Tulsa 34

Comment

good luck tonight, Wayne!

Comment

Working...
                                X