This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL View Post
    i wasnt refering to your post...i know what you meant...i was talking about other people that need to stick a knife into others while theyre down
    I think everyone knew what you meant Dare. You said nothing wrong

Comment

Spark,

Do what you have too.............. all I said was " another GOY ? "

Did I say anything derogatory or anything hurtful ? I do not think so....... But you are the man, Spark,.......

Man , this is a joke...............
      " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
      .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
      "

Comment

Originally posted by elevenblack301 View Post
        Spark,

Do what you have too.............. all I said was " another GOY ? "

Did I say anything derogatory or anything hurtful ? I do not think so....... But you are the man, Spark,.......

Man , this is a joke...............

Just stay out of his thread and everything will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan View Post
          JC last time I checked...Your in every thread where there is drama, you may not be a part of it, but your head pokes in somehow.
          Well juice boy you must be in all those threads too if you notice i am in there.

If GG has a problem with me in his threads, all he has to do is ask me to stay out and I will do just that!

I made a joke in here, I didnt slam GG. i said because really, who does give a fuck.
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

First and formost i truely apologize to anyone that lost money because of me.

Im taking a few days off , if not more...i have to not because i want to

haters and bashers bask in your glory

Comment

yea I bet some of everyone win some lose some but its still my finger pullin the trigger in the end its my fault. bol GG

Comment

GG can you get my email from mod's?
                Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Relax and take it easy GC for a few days... As someone stated earlier in this thread there are always going to be bad days when gambling.

Everyone who gambles should be accountable for their own actions and man up to that. Seems to be a problem with a few sour apples around here.. At the end of the day it was their decision to call their "contact" or hit the submit button to their off shore...

I don't post too often and I have learned through the years watching this board that gambling does create a breed of people that take zero accountability for their actions. They love to point the finger at a scape goat when the road is rough and give zero praise to others, other than themselves when things are going good...

I have enjoyed your posts over the years and will continue to follow your posts. Bowl season is right around the corner. Let's reload and getem!!

Happy Holidays - eat some turkey, drink some booze and get LAID!

Cal---
                  Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post

You will rebound Greek, Just stop taking the injection!!

Comment

Hey Greek,

Bottom line is,guys respect your plays because you win overall.They,including myself,dont have the balls to post.You've won me money,more than you lost me money,so its all good.Dont let haters and dumbasses get to you.Look forward to your next post.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Country 5 View Post
                        Hey Greek,

Bottom line is,guys respect your plays because you win overall.They,including myself,dont have the balls to post.You've won me money,more than you lost me money,so its all good.Dont let haters and dumbasses get to you.Look forward to your next post.
                        I appreciatte it... Im taking a self imposed break

Yesterday hurt me finacially a great deal

Comment

You can't win all the time, sometimes we all lose, it's gonna happen
                          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Shake it off bro...you'll bounce back fine, I followed you and took a beating as well lost about 3 Gs, but good thing is I had 3 Gs to risk since I had also won following your plays, take your time and look I forward to your plays when you get back

Comment

I appreciatte it... Im taking a self imposed break

Yesterday hurt me finacially a great deal

Squares win some of the time. Regroup and get em when you return.
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Dino, Have you noticed that for every 1 guy giving you the business you have 10 backing you up?? Has to be a good feeling my friend.

Just proves, Stay the way you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X