This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark View Post
    Dino, Have you noticed that for every 1 guy giving you the business you have 10 backing you up?? Has to be a good feeling my friend.

Just proves, Stay the way you are.
    Couldnt have said it any better most be all that experience again

Hang in there2G

Comment

greek
      you are one of thebest cappers on the entire internet(let alone bettorschat)
      hopefully you re-group because i have seen you hit a bad couple days before and turn around with a sick run of big wins
      thanks for your work and research

besides - you are not running the show at gullivers anymore -so you need to stick with it and continue to kick the man in his ball sack
      Last edited by bb33; 11-22-2010, 06:58 PM. Reason: add

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        Dino, Have you noticed that for every 1 guy giving you the business you have 10 backing you up?? Has to be a good feeling my friend.

Just proves, Stay the way you are.
        Just been a bad year my friend

Family health , family issues , personal problems , financially.....

I do appreciatte everyones kind words

Comment

Greek nice gun the head San deigo to rebound for the boys brother......I hope things turn around for u boss!!! Have a great thanksgiving!!

Comment

Originally posted by cashmoney View Post
            greek nice gun the head san deigo to rebound for the boys brother......i hope things turn around for u boss!!! Have a great thanksgiving!!

what???

Comment

I usually don t get in on these deals as i pretty much stik to myself post my personal picks and pass ont he bol to as many who post to me as i can.

But i gota say i am often on the otherside of your bigger plays and see the smaller the same. At the end of the day i take into account your stronger plays, along with wayne, kapt and a few others. And adjust as i feel necessary.

I respect your plays and i think its preety sad that others come in and try and kick a man when hes down. You need not apologize to followers as if you have been doing this for as long as i have ( 22years) . You make your plays, try to pound the fk outa the book and shake the shit off on a down day and fire away brother.

Again i dont get involved in these deal but everyone who knows anything about gambling is responsible for their own wagers. I value your input and as i said before disagree often but i respect your style/handicapping.

Dont feel the need to apologize just do what you do. Let the haters hate and let the followers follow.

If i know you its a short time in the dirt and back on track.

Bol!!!!!!

If i offended anyone here. Not my intentions and my apologies.

Comment

its picks some win and some lose and my Vikings suck tread got moved sorry I will put houston 2nd half pick in there to keep it up I love to look at allot of picks win or lose just in case Im missing something everyone should post..... me too if you bet and want to wim the more infromation the better I will go back to my hole now
                2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

Working...
                X