This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Wayne
    Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
      WAS WAITING AROUND TO GET BETTER LINES BUT THEY ARE MOVING AGAINST ME ON THE SF PLAY

20* SF - 2.5 ( -135 )
      20* SF - 190 ON THE ML

20* MINNY + 3.5 ( -120 )
      10* MINNY + 155 ON THE ML

20* NY GIANTS + 3.5 ( -110 )

WILL POST THE REST ON SUNDAY MORNING

gl
      OUCH!!

Comment

Originally posted by moose21 View Post
        ouch!!
        down the f drain!!!

Comment

Here is the problem. We are investing money on people whom we would never hire for our own businesses .these guys in the nfl are really uneducated and undisciplined. To continue putting money on these people is ignorant on my part. Watching this philly game confirms the ignorance of the nfl and the apathy that is the only consistent theme seen week in and out. I would not hire these guys to clean up the jizz in a jack shack!!!

Comment

Nobody's forcing you to play his picks. I cap the games myself. If he and I have the same plays like today when we both posted Minnesota and the Giants, I feel a little more confident but I never play a game just because they call it their 20* play. I didn't touch the SF play because I am not a big Troy Smith fan and with the bad weather forecast it didn't sound like a GOY to me. So stop complaining and cap your own plays. That way u have nobody to blame but yourself.

Comment

I think bb33 was referring to NFL players as "uneducated and undisciplined"... not GG.
              The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjimt View Post
                I think bb33 was referring to NFL players as "uneducated and undisciplined"... not GG.
                I think BB was referring to baseball Dave when he talked about a jizz cleaner at a jack shack
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

I in no way am talking about gg. I AM referring to the inept and lazy group of people known as the nfl players. After watching that fat fuckin lineman from nyg jump off sides on 4th down giving philly the ball back I realized I am putting my $$ on this guy. If he was not an nfl player where would he be??obviously he is not smart enough to watch for the ball to be snapped so what other qualities do u think these guys would have?? Again -this rant is towards the players' and NOT the greek.

Comment

this is gambling.....you follow or not at your own risk...Nothing is guaranteed and nothing is a lock....the only thing that is sure is that there will be hot streaks and cold streaks, cant avoid them....now move on to the next plays and if you cant handle it, get help to stop gambling.

Comment

Again dare .... This has nothing to do with the picks !! Read what I said !!!

Comment

I can give two shits if people hate me here or dislike me. I still dont understand how these posters can walk into GGs thread and bash him, ESPECIALLY after the fact he loses. These same posters probably dip his balls in baby oil and massage his picks. How are they not banned, this is a website we all post and win or lose should just move on to the next one. I hit a small losing streak on here and I know if someone came into my threads bashing me after losing I would probably go apeshit. This is ridiculous, its like cant people just get away from this guys nuts already. If you follow him, great! If not, thats fine too but do not front like your not tailing him and make it a point to kick him while he's down, when we all know your probably tailing him.

THATS MY OPINION!
                        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

JC last time I checked...Your in every thread where there is drama, you may not be a part of it, but your head pokes in somehow.
                            Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by bb33 View Post
                              Again dare .... This has nothing to do with the picks !! Read what I said !!!
                              i wasnt refering to your post...i know what you meant...i was talking about other people that need to stick a knife into others while theyre down

Comment

Originally posted by elevenblack301 View Post
                                another goy ?
                                The next time I see you posting in GG's thread you will be gone for good!!! I do not care what you have to say, stay out of his threads.

Take this as a warning!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X