Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ole chung take a look at the bowls-we love you-we need winners the whole day thru !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
    GL today Chunger and Happy New Year brother!!!

thanks little brother-GUYS WE ALMOST PULLED THE TRIGGER FOR 100 UNITS ON NAVY OVER,WAS A TERRIBLE BEAT AND WE WOULD HAVE LOST,SO THAT WAS A GOOD MOVE,the other game i liked today was tennessee,but i saw something strong on the other side so leaving alone,i am personally playing a small moneyline play on the vols but no official plays till tomorrow // MY 100 UNIT PLAY ON PENN STATE TOMORROW IS PICK-EM-I LUV IT LOTS !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

good luck with PSU, Chunger! Happy New Year!

Comment

GUYS 2-0 ON 100 UNIT PLAYS,ONLY HAD TWO BOWL PLAYS,lol,ANYWAY NEXT ONE GOES TOMORROW ON PENN STATE MAY HAVE SOME MORE 100 UNIT PLAYS TOMORROW-SO CHECK BACK AND FLY AIRCHUNG !!
        Last edited by WayneChung; 12-31-2009, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Good Luck Chunger ... Happy New Year my friend ...

Comment

BOL Chunger! Happy New Year!

Comment

200 unit-BOWL LOCK OF THE YEAR OREGON OVER 51 // GOES IN AN HOUR-MY BIGGIE-GET ON IT BOYZ !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                MY PENN STATE MONEYLINE'S A BARGAIN RIGHT NOW-i like this one guys !!

Comment

GUYS one bowl loser of 30 units on a middle shot-the rest of the story paul chung-BOWLS 3-0 ON 100 UNIT PLAYS-HAVE ONLY HAD 3 PLAYS-letting it ride with the 200 unit bowl LOCK OF THE YEAR ON OREGON OVER 51 // WE ARE FREEROLLING ON BIG FATTIES MONEY-NOW IS THE TIME TO GAMBLE !!

Comment

IRONCHUNGS UPDATED BOWL RECORD // 100 units are 3-0 plus 300 units // 200 unit is 0-1 minus 220 units // 400 unit is 1-0 plus 400 units // 500 unit is 1-0 plus 500 units // 100 unit moneyline is 1-0 plus 250 units // middle shots on the 500 and 400 and 100 unit play are 0-3 minus 385 units,middle shot parlay 0-1 minus 35 units,in all -420 units,which tells me i got a little chicken,thats ok though,never a bad idea to protect winners in my book // anyway 5-1 bottomline in the bowls,even with middle shots a profit of 810 units !!
                    Last edited by WayneChung; 01-06-2010, 02:43 PM.

Comment

may have one or two more bowl plays,but nothing over a 100 unit,we are taking the bacon to mama baby !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                        may have one or two more bowl plays,but nothing over a 100 unit,we are taking the bacon to mama baby !!
                        Canadian bacon?

Nice job on the bowls brother!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                          Canadian bacon?

Nice job on the bowls brother!!!

is there any other mother fucking kind ??

Comment

and now the end is near and so we face the final curtain // FINAL COLLEGE PLAY BAMA -175 MONEYLINE FOR 40 UNITS,LAY UP TO -190 // WOULD PLAY IT NOW THINK THIS LINE GOES UP,I PERSONALLY LIKE THIS MUCH BETTER THAN 40 UNITS BUT WE ARE PROTECTING OUR BOWL PRIFITS-TAKING 700 UNITS PLUS HOME GUYS-THATS THE BOTTOM LINE !!

Comment

one more time-OLE BLACK BETTY BAMBALAM -175 MONEYLINE IN THE CHAMP GAME FOR 40 UNITS-FINAL ANSWER !!

Comment

GL with Bama tonight Chunger!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X