Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ole chung take a look at the bowls-we love you-we need winners the whole day thru !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

just wanted to wish all my bc amigos merry xmas in a brokeback sweat dripping homo-phobic kind of way PS-PURE ELTON-CHUNG WITH ALL THE FLAWS AND COMPLEXITIES THAT MADE THEM GREAT !! !!

Comment

GUYS WORK IS KILLING ME RIGHT NOW,HAD A STRONG PLAY ON BYU AND WORK SCHEDULE KEPT ME FROM POSTING-anyway i luv all you guys,money is not everything-sincerely tghe ironman !!

Comment

my 1st bowl play 100 units on under 71 tonight x.as eve // this is my strongest rating 100 unit-luv the play !1

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
            my 1st bowl play 100 units on under 71 tonight x.as eve // this is my strongest rating 100 unit-luv the play !1
            TOO SWEET TO TURN DOWN,middle shot second half over 28 for 30 units !!

Comment

TOO SWEET TO TURN DOWN,middle shot second half over 28 for 30 units !!
              as soon as i punched my bet in-line goes to 29-LOL-GOT TO MOVE FAST-STICK AND JAB,DUCK AND MOVE // no play unless you can get 28,lay up to minus 130 !!

Comment

Beautiful - thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by ICD55 View Post
                  Beautiful - thank you!
                  HE IS ONE OF THE GREATS IN MY BOOK // guys second half middle shot may not get there,but anytime i get one that big,i am taking a middle shot for 25 to 30 percent of my original wager !!

Comment

FUCKING NEVADA COACH MAY COST US THE 2ND HALF MIDDLE-kicks a field goal down 38 to 0,he's bet the under with us-lol !!

Comment

ok guys nice start to the bowls,1-0 on 100 unit plays !!

Comment

good start bro.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

well nevada coach cost us a push on the middle shot,any way plus 67 units to start the bowls !!

Comment

CHunger good luck agAIN and have a very merry christmas MY FRIEND
                            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

adding # 246 penn state minus 140 moneyline for 100 units,if you like bet now,this line goes to -4 bye gameday,its currently-2-,sincerely the ironman,but we are playing moneyline to be safe !!
                              Last edited by WayneChung; 12-27-2009, 02:46 AM.

Comment

bowl play two // LINE # 221 TEXAS A. AND M. UNDER 67 FOR 100 UNITZ !1 PS-GOEZ IN 7 MINUTES

Comment

Working...
                                X