Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ole chung take a look at the bowls-we love you-we need winners the whole day thru !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    bowl play two // LINE # 221 TEXAS A. AND M. UNDER 67 FOR 100 UNITZ !1 PS-GOEZ IN 7 MINUTES
    STAY FROSTY AND FOCUSED AS WE WILL PROBABLY HAVE A HALFTIME PLAY !
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Guys was thinking of taking a middle shot but would have to play under again 2nd half so lets stand down and take this 100 unit winner home // we r now 2-0 on 100 unit plays in the bowls !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
        Guys was thinking of taking a middle shot but would have to play under again 2nd half so lets stand down and take this 100 unit winner home // we r now 2-0 on 100 unit plays in the bowls !!
        Good luck Chunger.
        I hope it just goes over 34.
        As in the stock market, the time to play something is when no one else wants it.
        When the score was 0-0, my offshore hung out a "live" bet of over/under of 34, and I made a small wager on the OVER-looking pretty good now.
        Last edited by savage1; 12-28-2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

ok guys-easy to say we should have took the middle shot,anyway that game got hairy,on top of that i only had under 66,i posted this before i bet and my local changed the line,anyway its a winner and in the end thats all the fuck that matters // BOWL RECORD 2-0 PLUS 200 UNITS // MIDDLE SHOTS 0-1 MINUS 33 UNITS // PLUS 167 UNITS THRU TWO BOWLS-THANK YOU FOR FLYING AIRCHUNG AND WE STILL HAVE A BIG PLAY OUT ON PENN ST MONEYLINE,IF YOU LIKE IT,PLAY NOW,THAT LINE WILL GO UP LIKE MARVIN WHEN HE SEES CASCADA-"EVACUATE THE DANCE FLOOR" !!

Comment

MY PENN STATE MONEYLINE'S A BARGAIN RIGHT NOW-i like this one guys !!

Comment

dudes-THE FORCE IS STRONG !!

some big ones coming-FLY WITH IRONCHUNG AND MARV AS WE STICK A LASER SWORD UP THE BOOK'S ASS !! USE THE FORCE LUKE !! OBIONEKINOBE YOUR OUR ONLY HOPE !! RED LEADER WERE COMING IN HOT !! !! !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                for papillion !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                  bump

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

i promise i am not under the firm grasp of mind-altering chemicals-SCOUT'S HONOR !!

Comment

dudes-THE FORCE IS STRONG !!

this is your brain on drugs !!

Comment

GL today Chunger and Happy New Year brother!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X