Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

baby stay with me-IRONCHUNG AND LADY GAGA // ALL-IN STONE COLD POKER FACE WEEK 4 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    Just have some fun and bust this kick, i know you wanna ride on my disco stick!!!

Lets play a love game

GL Chunger

May all your bets be winners, and when she does suck it, may she swallow!
    ALL RIGHT MY FRIEND,hope things getting a little better in your world,hang in there bro,i have been working all the time including saturdays-SUCKS SO BAD,I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL,GET A LOT OF GOOD INFO ON SATURDAYS,NOW I CAN'T CAUSE OF WORK !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

coupe i am LOOKING FORWARD TO AUBURN-TENN IN A FEW WEEKS,THINK THE TEAMS ARE PRETTY CLOSE IN TALENT,WITH THE EDGE TO AUBURN,HOPEFULLY OVERCOME BYE PLAYING IN KNOXVILLE,hope its the night game !!

Comment

adding line # 358 // FLORIDA STATE -14 MINUS 120 FOR A 2 UNIT PLAY // AQUACHUNG // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
          ALL RIGHT MY FRIEND,hope things getting a little better in your world,hang in there bro,i have been working all the time including saturdays-SUCKS SO BAD,I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL,GET A LOT OF GOOD INFO ON SATURDAYS,NOW I CAN'T CAUSE OF WORK !!
          Im battling bro, day by day, but i am starting to get some digits, so life is getting better.

DAMN, THERE ARE A LOT OF HORNY LONELY DIVORCED WOMEN
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Thanks for the email bro, really appreciate that
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

guys,i went to the bank this morning ang got the money to pay my book plus extra,i am going to pyramid till i get my titans money back or blow a lung,whatever-i know what i am doing is fucked up-I AM PISSED OFF-DO NOT COME IN HERE AND GIVE ME GAMBLING LESSONS-JUST DON'T BE SHOCKED WHEN I FIRE 48 UNITS,and you would probably be better off treating it like a 3 unit-do as i say,not as i do // I AM ON FUCKING TILT AND I AM GETTING MY GOLD COINS BACK-I KNOW 1 TEAM THATS NOT GOING TO LOSE EVERY GAME THIS YEAR !!
              Who exactly is giving you gambling lessons? Nobody had posted anything but you........

Gl chungman

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL View Post
                Who exactly is giving you gambling lessons? Nobody had posted anything but you........

Gl chungman
                i have to talk things out on paper brother,lot of memory cells burnt up-LOL !!

Comment

re // nfl bonus plays now 10-8 !!
                  nfl bonus plays now 11-8,with a nice parlay winner on colts and over last night,also hit a +200 moneyline winner in there // STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO TO OVERCOME THE TITAN BOMB SUNDAY,A BAD,UGLY,SICK -48 UNIT HIT !!
                  Last edited by WayneChung; 09-22-2009, 01:19 PM.

Comment

amigos // PLAYS FOR WEEK 4 SO FAR,MICH-20,BOISE-16- BOTH 3 UNITS,AND FLOR ST.-14 MINUS 120 FOR 2 UNITS //

Comment

week 2 pyramid play // PLEASE JUST SHUT YOUR EYES AND MOVE ON PAST THIS,NFL IS NOT MY DEAL,JUST TRYING TO RECOUP A MONSTER LOSS,AND I AM GOING TO KEEP DOING THIS TILL I WIN OR LOSE MY HOUSE,WHICH IS ALREADY ON 2ND MORTGAGE !! the play-line # 401 titans +3 for 48 units !! ps-was going to take the moneyline but its small and the 3 points looks better !!
                      Last edited by WayneChung; 09-22-2009, 01:41 PM.

Comment

week 2 pyramid play // PLEASE JUST SHUT YOUR EYES AND MOVE ON PAST THIS,NFL IS NOT MY DEAL,JUST TRYING TO RECOUP A MONSTER LOSS,AND I AM GOING TO KEEP DOING THIS TILL I WIN OR LOSE MY HOUSE,WHICH IS ALREADY ON 2ND MORTGAGE !! the play-line # 401 titans +3 for 48 units !! ps-was going to take the moneyline but its small and the 3 points looks better !!
                        for those worried about me getting hurt,i am only betting 20 bucks a unit,now if i lose this play 2 or 3 more weeks in a row-then send out the amber alert cause my local will not find me,a non-joking chunger !! ps-later guys,got to go to work !!

Comment

more saturday action // these are big favorites that i think we should jump now before the line gets worse // line # 338 texas a.m. -14 minus 130 // line # 346 auburn -33 // line # 351 florida -21 minus 120 // line # 386 usc -45 // all four plays for 2 units each // AQUACHUNG // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS // may have some nice middle shots on these bye saturday !!

Comment

for those worried about me getting hurt,i am only betting 20 bucks a unit,now if i lose this play 2 or 3 more weeks in a row-then send out the amber alert cause my local will not find me,a non-joking chunger !! ps-later guys,got to go to work !!
                            two more things-NUMERO 1 // i really under-estimated houston-to be honest,i still think they suck // NUMERO 2 // the total season wins on the titans was 8- or 9,some locals were using 10,well i think you can figure out the rest-H U G E !!

Comment

Good luck buddy pulling for ya,our buddy sure had a great nfl week.knew when he put out a play on the jets my new england goy was gone.especially when he said 4 fabulous systems on jets i was like oh crap
                              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                                good luck buddy pulling for ya,our buddy sure had a great nfl week.knew when he put out a play on the jets my new england goy was gone.especially when he said 4 fabulous systems on jets i was like oh crap
                                just hit me what you were talking about-i concur !!

Comment

Working...
                                X