Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

baby stay with me-IRONCHUNG AND LADY GAGA // ALL-IN STONE COLD POKER FACE WEEK 4 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nfl bonus plays // of course our big play was titans +3 early in week // kan city +7-,buffalo+7 minus 130,ariz -45 moneyline,denver -130 moneyline,cinn +4 minus 120,n. eng-4 minus 120,s. fran+7 minus 120,wash-6 minus 120 // monday carolina+10 minus 130 // AQUACHUNG // MTGSOTFBWUYS !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

guys,WE HAVE A LOT OF WINNERS HOME,ALL OF OUR TOTALS ARE IN,texas a.m over,auburn over,mtsu over // sides-boise,florida,temple,texas a.m.,losers georgia,michigan,florida state,cal-WE NEED AUBURN TO LEAN THE SIDES OUR WAY AND CLEAN UP ON THE TOTALS-ITS VERY CLOSE // AQUACHUNG // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!

Comment

AUBURN IS GOING FUCK US-not even trying-GOODNIGHT

Comment

GUYS-if the titans do not the cover +3 tomorrow,it will all be pretty mute.

Comment

oregon state has a chance to win,throws an intercept // nevada going in for the tie,fumbles // auburn up 30 and throws in the towel // REMEMBER THE TITANS !!

Comment

guys,with the titans loser today,i am down over 100 units in nfl // i bet stupid and 20 x my normal amount // anyway without the ability to manage you can not win,i will press no more-i AM THRU FOR THE SEASON,ONLY THING I WILL BE PLAYING IS MMA AND A BUDDY'S NFL PLAYS PS-FIRST TIME I HAVE NOT MANAGED GOOD IN A WHILE,VERY UPSET-THUS I NEED A BREAK FOR A WHILE !! ps- i luv u guys !!

Comment

SORRY i let you guys down !!

Comment

chung, no worries- things always get better. keep your head up!

Comment

Working...
                  X