Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

baby stay with me-IRONCHUNG AND LADY GAGA // ALL-IN STONE COLD POKER FACE WEEK 4 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baby stay with me-IRONCHUNG AND LADY GAGA // ALL-IN STONE COLD POKER FACE WEEK 4 !!

ALL-IN,GRAB ACE-KING,PUSH ALL THE CHIPS TO THE MIDDLE,THEN GO IN THE BATHROOM AND PUKE LATER !! MEGA-BLASTING SOME PLAYS THIS WEEK // COLLEGE 7-5 IN WEEK 3 PLUS 3 UNITS // pros-lose 48 units on a goy !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

better quality !!

Comment

How to quickly and easily hallucinate without LSD or magic // just bet like i do this week,i am getting mi gold deblumes back or this will probably be my last week !!

Comment

Lets get'em chunger.
        Go Browns!!

Comment

line # 312 MICHIGAN - 20 FOR 3 UNITS // GOES SAT SEPT. 26 // AQUACHUNG // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!

Comment

Good Luck Chung on the comeback week! Will be watching your posts as always for strong plays.

Comment

official college play record thru week three // 4 units 2-0 +8 units // 3 units 9-5 + 10.2 units // 2 units 9-11 minus 8.8 units // 1 units 2-1 + .9 unit // overall 22-17 plus 10.3 units so far !! final tally week three,sat 7-5,plus 3 units // nfl bonus plays are 5-1 // preseason 18-12,8-1 on top plays plus 18.5 units // nfl retardo move of the year loser 0-1 minus 48 units-REMEMBER THE TITANS !!

Comment

guys,i went to the bank this morning ang got the money to pay my book plus extra,i am going to pyramid till i get my titans money back or blow a lung,whatever-i know what i am doing is fucked up-I AM PISSED OFF-DO NOT COME IN HERE AND GIVE ME GAMBLING LESSONS-JUST DON'T BE SHOCKED WHEN I FIRE 48 UNITS,and you would probably be better off treating it like a 3 unit-do as i say,not as i do // I AM ON FUCKING TILT AND I AM GETTING MY GOLD COINS BACK-I KNOW 1 TEAM THATS NOT GOING TO LOSE EVERY GAME THIS YEAR !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                  official college play record thru week three // 4 units 2-0 +8 units // 3 units 9-5 + 10.2 units // 2 units 9-11 minus 8.8 units // 1 units 2-1 + .9 unit // overall 22-17 plus 10.3 units so far !! Final tally week three,sat 7-5,plus 3 units // nfl bonus plays are 5-1 // preseason 18-12,8-1 on top plays plus 18.5 units // nfl retardo move of the year loser 0-1 minus 48 units-remember the titans !!
                  re // nfl bonus plays now 10-8 !!

Comment

ADDING LINE # 321 // boise state-16- for 3 units // AQUACHUNG // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!
                    Last edited by WayneChung; 09-21-2009, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                      ADDING LINE # 321 // boise state-16- for 3 units // AQUACHUNG // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!
                      i know bowling green is much improved,looked at this one a long time,final decision based on the fact that boise has to blow everybody to have any shot in the BCS POLLS !!
                      Last edited by WayneChung; 09-21-2009, 11:37 AM.

Comment

i know bowling green is much improved,looked at this one a long time,final decision based on the fact that boise has to blow everybody to have any shot in the BCS POLLS !!
                        EXCUSE ME,BLOW OUT EVERYBODY !!

Comment

2 plays early monday // boise -16- and mich -20,both for 3 units // // AQUACHUNG // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!

Comment

Maybe "blow" those who are doing the voting!

Comment

Just have some fun and bust this kick, i know you wanna ride on my disco stick!!!

Lets play a love game

GL Chunger

May all your bets be winners, and when she does suck it, may she swallow!
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X