Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RResurrecting the CHUNG- WEC 41 JUNE 7TH FLYING CHUNGER STYLE !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
    I see your reasoning mark, but the problem there is brown WILL NOT want to get on the ground with aldo, so the other option is to stand.

Aldo is just about as fast a faber, and more powerful. Aldo will eat up mike's leg in the first 1-2 minutes, then mike might have to take it down to the ground, because he will not have a reach advantage. he will actually have a height and reach disadvantage. then on the ground you have purple belt BJJ from ATT, but a black belt from team nova in brazil. Aldo's fights are so quick, trust me mark his defense/sprawl is very good, most takedown attempts result in a simple leg sweep, and then he's on top finishing the fight.

same goes for faber that's why i said no matter who won i was on aldo, the only thing faber has vs aldo is unpredictability, but brown is very predictable. just wanted to let you and chung know i'm taking aldo. as soon as i can.

Honestly guys I'm already almost booked through ufc 101
    these are already in for me, changes can always be made but just to let you guys know these are already plays for me.

UFC99 (just 1 unit each)
    Velasquez -180
    Siver -125
    Hathaway -140
    Fisher -200

TUF finale
    Sanchez -275 (might make it a 2 unit, just 1 for now)

UFC100
    2 units
    Lesnar/ST. Pierre parlay -120
    2 units
    henderson -260

UFC101
    10 units
    Anderson Silva -275 (i already have 10 units on this guys, -275 all lines are available at bodog.
    brother you laying 1375 bones to win 5 hundred on silva,just wanted to make sure i got that right,getting ready to bet everyone of these !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
      brother you laying 1375 bones to win 5 hundred on silva,just wanted to make sure i got that right,getting ready to bet everyone of these !!
      yes sir that is correct. you have to understand, i actaully have my own "silva" BR so that doesn't get touched, i only use that BR for anderson fights.

don't get me wrong i like the 99 card chung but there has always been something about the europe cards that i don't like or fights just go the wrong way ya know. i always go small on those.

i like the 100 , and 101 card better

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
        yes sir that is correct. you have to understand, i actaully have my own "silva" BR so that doesn't get touched, i only use that BR for anderson fights.

don't get me wrong i like the 99 card chung but there has always been something about the europe cards that i don't like or fights just go the wrong way ya know. i always go small on those.

i like the 100 , and 101 card better
        have you noticed we seem to do a lot better on the wec cards mr pain ? anyway thanks for clearing that up,i thought you might only be putting 10 units in play,in that case you would be laying something like 550 to win 200,but anyway thanks for the clarification !!

Comment

have you noticed we seem to do a lot better on the wec cards mr pain ? anyway thanks for clearing that up,i thought you might only be putting 10 units in play,in that case you would be laying something like 550 to win 200,but anyway thanks for the clarification !!
          how many times have you seen me say i actually like WEC better than UFC, maybe that's why because we do better.LOL WEC is about recognizing talent before it explodes, ufc is truly a breakdown situation, that is why IMO i do better in WEC.

and yes chung my plays are always to win, to win 10 units is how i play em. no problem for asking brother a lot of people do some crazy things with those units. LOL

Comment

the cowboy cerrone looked awesome,i think he will give varner hell next time,kid looks like a natural athlete,and his game seems to be improving !!

Comment

the cowboy cerrone looked awesome,i think he will give varner hell next time,kid looks like a natural athlete,and his game seems to be improving !!
              what do you think about this kid mr p and the rematch with varner ????

Comment

Mama told me when I was young
                Come sit beside me, my only son
                And listen closely to what I say.
                And if you do this
                It will help you some sunny day.
                Take your time... Don't live too fast,
                Troubles will come and they will pass.
                Go find a woman and you'll find love,
                And don't forget son,
                There is someone up above.

(Chorus)
                And be a simple kind of man.
                Be something you love and understand.
                Be a simple kind of man.
                Won't you do this for me son,
                If you can?

Comment

The only thing i don't like about him is he is willing to eat way to many shots, and against a boxer like varner that's just a bad combination for 5 rounds, if he can transfer whatever kind of shoulder lock he kept getting on varner to a submission i think he can win, and since he trains at jackson's i think greg will definiteley develop 1 if not 2 subs out of what he was trying to do in the first fight. Personally i'm starting not to like varner at all, but i gotta respect the skills. interesting to see what the line is on that. probably won't touch it unless it's even money or cowboy is a decent dog.

you know what else is funny it was drilled into my head for months on how this guy mike campbell from MASS. was such a beast and he was going to KO My boy Villefort from ATT.I had a big play on villefort that i posted. Danillo wrapped him up in about 5 different subs in 2 minutes, he was done, so for kicks i threw 5 bucks on pettis last night +200 and sure enough big bad mike campbell got wrapped up in about 5 different subs and over in 2 minutes, i guess the guy lifts a lot weights but he looks lost in a cage. P.S chung look out for pettis, he's the real deal.

Comment

what do you think about this kid mr p and the rematch with varner ????
                    if varner is over -240 i'll be on cowboy. under -200 i'll be on varner.

Comment

this needs to be moved to the fat gay al's mma forum !!

Comment

this threads in the wrong place-SAY IT AIN'T SO !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                          this needs to be moved to the fat gay al's mma forum !!
                          bump

Comment

could one of you mods please move this thread into the mma forum,please !!

Comment

Done!

Anymore? Bump them and i'll move them over. I found a bunch from guys and moved them already!

Comment

thanks wayne,for that i will try to like this new forum-GOOD LUCK TONIGHT BROTHER !!

Comment

Working...
                                X