Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RResurrecting the CHUNG- WEC 41 JUNE 7TH FLYING CHUNGER STYLE !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RResurrecting the CHUNG- WEC 41 JUNE 7TH FLYING CHUNGER STYLE !!

guys MIKE BROWN +110 OVER FABER FOR 500 DOLLARS,this is not my guy,just me so you guys should fade,i love brown in this spot-period end of story-if you like the california kid,get the fuck out of my thread and start your own-i don't want to hear about it-THIS THREAD FOR BROWN FANS ONLY-NOW IS THERE ANYTHING IN THIS POST THATS HARD TO UNDERSTAND ???? !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

gl Chunger

Comment

Im with you on this one Chunger. Mike Brown is a solid fighter. I dont think he knocks him out again but i do see a victory.
      2010: 23-12 +37.8
      2011: 4-0 + 20
      09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
        im with you on this one chunger. Mike brown is a solid fighter. I dont think he knocks him out again but i do see a victory.
        same here brother !!

Comment

Between you and mark, I'm convinced, best of luck Chung. I'll be on it!
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

this play goes sunday june 7th and is a huge bet for me,almost as big as my orlando game 6 play,I LOVE IT !!

Comment

mr pain-check ure mail brother !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                this play goes sunday june 7th and is a huge bet for me,almost as big as my orlando game 6 play,i love it !!
                bump,and you can watch it free on vs.,none of that streaming crap that closes down before the main event !!

Comment

Good luck chunger, thanks
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

played mr pain and mark's pick on josh crispi -160 for 4 hundred dollars the other day when they gave it to me-IT WILL COUNT AS AN OFFICIAL PLAY !! !!

Comment

4 HUND ON CRISP,5 HUND ON BROWN-thats the way-THE IRONMAN GETS DOWN !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                        4 HUND ON CRISP,5 HUND ON BROWN-thats the way-THE IRONMAN GETS DOWN !!
                        IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE PLAYS-why don't you just get on this dick ????

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                          IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE PLAYS-why don't you just get on this dick ????
                          i love you guys,this is a huge amount of money wagered for me,must be confident,may the good side of the force be with us young skywalkers !!

Comment

GL Chung! Just checked my book they have Brown at -120 and Crispi -190!! Hope both hit!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                              GL Chung! Just checked my book they have Brown at -120 and Crispi -190!! Hope both hit!
                              if they don't.i am leaving town,thats what i told my local-lol !!

Comment

Working...
                              X