Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RResurrecting the CHUNG- WEC 41 JUNE 7TH FLYING CHUNGER STYLE !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna be all over these as well. Gonna' unload some good cash on Grispi with you, mark and pain
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

ARE YOU GUYS PUMPED FOR THIS,WDUT,i think this will be much better than that crappy ufc card a few weeks ago,on that subject the strikeforce program 3was very entertaining last night !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
        are you guys pumped for this,wdut,i think this will be much better than that crappy ufc card a few weeks ago,on that subject the strikeforce program 3was very entertaining last night !!
        nobody pumped for this-r u fucking kidding me ????

Comment

is this on regular tv
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
            is this on regular tv
            It's on Versus
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Chung I waited like an idiot and my guy has this at -240. It's been moving all day, I could have got it at -200, but I waited. Do you anticipate this going back down or should I just jump in now??

Advice my brother.

Comment

I thought for sure this would go down, I think he just rips the lines off the internet, what are the odds this goes back down?

Comment

never mind chung, just looked around online, saw some lines online even over -250. I pulled it on -240 for more than I have since football season. And risked half of what I risked on Grispi on Brown at +110.

Let's go.....

Comment

most of you guys know i picked brown in the rematch right after he beat faber the 1st time,that was 6 months ago,I FEEL GOOD NOW,CLEAR 950 BUCKS IN THIS THREAD BUT LOSE 360 IN HOOPS TONIGHT,HAD A SHOT WHEN IT WENT OT-I'LL TAKE 600 DOLARES THOUGH-SPECIAL KUDOS TO MARK AND MR PAIN FOR CRISPI,AND HELP WHOEVER ALDO FACES NEXT-THE KIDS A BEAST !!

Comment

Great job Chung! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                        most of you guys know i picked brown in the rematch right after he beat faber the 1st time,that was 6 months ago,I FEEL GOOD NOW,CLEAR 950 BUCKS IN THIS THREAD BUT LOSE 360 IN HOOPS TONIGHT,HAD A SHOT WHEN IT WENT OT-I'LL TAKE 600 DOLARES THOUGH-SPECIAL KUDOS TO MARK AND MR PAIN FOR CRISPI,AND HELP WHOEVER ALDO FACES NEXT-THE KIDS A BEAST !!
                        that would be mike brown considering faber's hand will not heal for at least a 9 months.

Aldo was going to beat whoever won tonight anyway chung, i have been lining up that one forever. seriously i will tell you now as soon as line comes out i'm on aldo, and like i said it would have been aldo no matter who won between faber and brown. glad you hit chung, but i was very disappointed as a fan i was ready for so much more and we only really got 1 full round of faber vs brown. I really thought this could of been fight of the year type material.

i just recieved a text message from da matta, trust me brother he's not happy with that win, he is cancelling his after party. TRUTH

Comment

Aldo vs Brown will be a good fight. Browns takedowns may be able to neutralise Aldos explosiveness.
                          2010: 23-12 +37.8
                          2011: 4-0 + 20
                          09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
                            aldo vs brown will be a good fight. Browns takedowns may be able to neutralise aldos explosiveness.
                            i will not leave the screen on that one,i can not wait to see the jap fight again who took torres to the limit !!

Comment

I think he's fighting Jeff Curran on the next WEC card.
                              2010: 23-12 +37.8
                              2011: 4-0 + 20
                              09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

some futures from pain

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
                                Aldo vs Brown will be a good fight. Browns takedowns may be able to neutralise Aldos explosiveness.
                                I see your reasoning mark, but the problem there is brown WILL NOT want to get on the ground with aldo, so the other option is to stand.

Aldo is just about as fast a faber, and more powerful. Aldo will eat up mike's leg in the first 1-2 minutes, then mike might have to take it down to the ground, because he will not have a reach advantage. he will actually have a height and reach disadvantage. then on the ground you have purple belt BJJ from ATT, but a black belt from team nova in brazil. Aldo's fights are so quick, trust me mark his defense/sprawl is very good, most takedown attempts result in a simple leg sweep, and then he's on top finishing the fight.

same goes for faber that's why i said no matter who won i was on aldo, the only thing faber has vs aldo is unpredictability, but brown is very predictable. just wanted to let you and chung know i'm taking aldo. as soon as i can.

Honestly guys I'm already almost booked through ufc 101
                                these are already in for me, changes can always be made but just to let you guys know these are already plays for me.

UFC99 (just 1 unit each)
                                Velasquez -180
                                Siver -125
                                Hathaway -140
                                Fisher -200

TUF finale
                                Sanchez -275 (might make it a 2 unit, just 1 for now)

UFC100
                                2 units
                                Lesnar/ST. Pierre parlay -120
                                2 units
                                henderson -260

UFC101
                                10 units
                                Anderson Silva -275 (i already have 10 units on this guys, -275 all lines are available at bodog.
                                Last edited by MR Pain; 06-08-2009, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X