Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
    The bet is Wanna Bs vs. AUBURN/War Eagle/Tigers
    There was never an Auburn vs Fags bet!!! Thats something you created in your narrow little mind. Typical THUGA fan makes stuff up, ie, most wins, greatest teams, whatever. But I'll give you the Auburn game you give me the Florida game and if you scared we can leave the GT game out.
    Last edited by ***THA FIX***; 01-14-2009, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
      There was never an Auburn vs Fags bet!!! Thats something you created in your narrow little mind. Typical THUGA fan makes stuff up, ie, most wins, greatest teams, whatever. But I'll give you the Auburn game you give me the Florida game and if you scared we can leave the GT game out.
      You seem really angry, might want to do something about that.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
        You seem really angry, might want to do something about that.
        Oh no I'm not, but the kid just keeps calling me out over something he made up. Like I'm stupid or something. Just because I'm a fan of the team dosent mean I'm a stupid fan!!! Trust me, after what happened to us in 04' nothing pisses me off anymore. And after living around you Wanna B national champs all my life all I do is laugh.

Comment

Oh no I'm not, but the kid just keeps calling me out over something he made up. Like I'm stupid or something. Just because I'm a fan of the team dosent mean I'm a stupid fan!!! Trust me, after what happened to us in 04' nothing pisses me off anymore. And after living around you Wanna B national champs all my life all I do is laugh.

I DO SAY THIS BUDDY I RESPECT GUYS THAT REALLY DO KNOW THIER TEAM JUST LIKE THE GUYS HERE I REALLY DO RESPECT THEM THE ONES I HATE ARE THE GUYS WEARING THE RED SHIRTS EVERY SUNDAY AT THE WAL-MART THAT CANT NAME 3 PLAYERS ON THE TEAM BUT ACT LIKE THEY ARE THE BIGGEST UGA FANS AROUND.SOMEONE WHO IS PASSIONATE ABOUT THIER TEAM YOU HAVE TO AT LEAST GIVE THEM PROPS.HELL I STICK BESIDE TECH EVERY YEAR AND LOOK AT US HOOPS WE SUCK FOOTBALL GETTING BETTER BASEBALL STILL DECENT BUT WE HAVE THE #1 MIXED GENDER HALFNET VOLLEYBALL TEAM IN THE NATION HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU FEEL IF THATS ALL YOU CAN HANG YOUR HAT ON
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

HEY BUDDY YOU GETTING IN THE NASCAR POOLS HERE.ME AND VOLS FAN ARE GETTING IN HOPE YOU DO BUDDY I NEED TO GET MORE $$$$$$$$ IN MY POT
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Well, you are an Auburn fan Just messing w/ you FIX, while I do think you are a little unjustly harsh on my Dawgs, I appreciate your passion for the Tigers. I also agree that you guys were screwed in 2004, an unforunate victim of the ridiculous preseason polls. Trust me, I kow about those damn preseason polls

Comment

Shake, RATTLED, and roll(tide). A kid? Hmm-interesting that you know how old I am even though we have never talked...much less met before. For all you know my sack sags more than Spark's!.It became Auburn vs. UGA when you called me a chump. Scared to lay it on the line for one game Auburn vs. UGA? You seem to have a lot more confidence in the SEC east than you do your own team. No need to get your eagle feathers ruffled Fix. Who called you a stupid fan anyway?

signed, Billie the Kid!

Comment

Working...
                X