My boy smoltzy a red sox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boy smoltzy a red sox?

Sources say he's on the verge of signing $5 million deal.WOW.Well Wayne and other sox fans you might not be getting the great arm he once had but you will damn sure get a leader in the clubhouse.With Beckett,Matsuzaka,Wakefield,Lester and now Penny I feel like the bullpen is where Smoltz should be.Plus he could fill in a starting sopt if someone is injured.

Good for him. Mabe he'll get him another ring on the way out

Comment

Your boy?? You know him personally?
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
        Good for him. Mabe he'll get him another ring on the way out
        If anyone deserves another one it's him.He pitched in 708 games for the Braves so it will be very wierd seeing him in another uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          Your boy?? You know him personally?
          Kinda like when you say my Habs does that mean you know them personally?I do have his autograph,does that count

Comment

Did you read my thread the other day homo? I have no clue what you meant by "wheres the GOY at" nor did I think for one second you were taking a shot at me...you went nuts on me..

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              Kinda like when you say my Habs does that mean you know them personally?I do have his autograph,does that count
              Good comparison..

Comment

Did you read my thread the other day homo? I have no clue what you meant by "wheres the GOY at" nor did I think for one second you were taking a shot at me...you went nuts on me..
                He's a Tenn fan after the year they had he could go nuts at any minute on anybody!!!

Comment

I didn't go nuts.After I posted the original post I thought"I know Chados snesitive ass will think I'm talking about him" so I took the time to make another post and say that this wasn't about Chado I was just using your thread as an example and he mostly only plays GOY in hockey which aren't many during the year.Then you come back and say I'm telling people not to play your GOY.That's when I kinda got pissed cause I never said that.I don't hold a grudge though.I carry on like I have everyothr day.

Comment

He's a Tenn fan after the year they had he could go nuts at any minute on anybody!!!
                    Call Boog this morning and let him tell you about his drunk ass meatin Charles Barkley in Atlanta last night at Twisted Taco.He said they were doing shots and hanging out.Barkley is his best friend now That fool called me at midnight to tell me this shit

Comment

I didn't go nuts.After I posted the original post I thought"I know Chados snesitive ass will think I'm talking about him" so I took the time to make another post and say that this wasn't about Chado I was just using your thread as an example and he mostly only plays GOY in hockey which aren't many during the year.Then you come back and say I'm telling people not to play your GOY.That's when I kinda got pissed cause I never said that.I don't hold a grudge though.I carry on like I have everyothr day.

Alrighty man yea I didnt think you were taking a shot at me at all in that "Stop the Goy" thread things can mis-interpreted when typing on the interent...now\ worries!!!

Comment

Call Boog this morning and let him tell you about his drunk ass meatin Charles Barkley in Atlanta last night at Twisted Taco.He said they were doing shots and hanging out.Barkley is his best friend now That fool called me at midnight to tell me this shit

2 of a kind!!! Sir Charles and Sir Boog!!!

Comment

2 of a kind!!! Sir Charles and Sir Boog!!!
                          He's in love. I was just talking to Russell and the Boog was beeping in calling him.Were going to here about this shit for the rest of our life

Comment

He's in love. I was just talking to Russell and the Boog was beeping in calling him.Were going to here about this shit for the rest of our life
                            I'll call him later, I'm about to start putting together a baby bed!!! We only have something like 10 weeks to go. Mabe I'll start a countdown for Baby G.

Comment

I'll call him later, I'm about to start putting together a baby bed!!! We only have something like 10 weeks to go. Mabe I'll start a countdown for Baby G.
                              Hell Yeah.Congrats again I still have about 4 months to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X