Chargers in game!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    YOU WROTE IN COVERBOY'S THREAD THAT YOU LOVE THE CHARGERS-THE CHERRY PICKER-LOL !!
    Call me two-face ...

signed
    Chado
    BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Originally posted by checkers View Post
      Call me two-face ...

signed
      Chado
      HAHAHAHA Like you have never switched sides of an initial opinion you had on a game right checkers? Exactly thats what I thought enough said!!!

Unreal dude acts like he has never done that before he is full of shit!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

damn...i just woke up from passing out!!! whats going on?

Comment

calm down chado...officials decide a lot of games...they could have let a couple of those go but it all worked out...i saw a hold on the defensive player that could have been let go, when the facemask was called, an offensive lineman was holding on to the colts defensive mans facemask as well.......i think the right side here was san diego as a lot of money went on the proven colts ...so just take your loss and stop bitching...if it would have gone your way you would probably be thanking the zebras like myself...you win some, you lose some!

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL View Post
            calm down chado...officials decide a lot of games...they could have let a couple of those go but it all worked out...i saw a hold on the defensive player that could have been let go, when the facemask was called, an offensive lineman was holding on to the colts defensive mans facemask as well.......i think the right side here was san diego as a lot of money went on the proven colts ...so just take your loss and stop bitching...if it would have gone your way you would probably be thanking the zebras like myself...you win some, you lose some!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
              good luck my man....lets get on the right side on some of these games

Comment

Working...
              X