No announcement yet.

Chargers in game!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sproles opened some eyes today outside of people who watch him week in and out. Chargers better sign him this offseason. Poor mans Barry Sanders.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
      I know. The only call I thought was very questionable was the holding call on the defensive lineman. The call on the DB was holding. If you saw the replay, the receiver was DEFINITELY grabbed before the ball was released. That is holding. I'm not just saying that because I was on San Diego.
      And don't forget that fumble by Indy right before half that also was very questionable by the officials. Even to the announcers, it looked like a fumble which would have given San Diego the ball on the 20 with 33 seconds left. Thats at least a field goal.
      Yea I am referring to the hold on the run by lineman not the one by the DB. The difference is that fumble can be challenged where as these penalties cannot. Also lets not forgot Freeney was getting held on almost every fucking play!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I know. The only call I thought was very questionable was the holding call on the defensive lineman. The call on the DB was holding. If you saw the replay, the receiver was DEFINITELY grabbed before the ball was released. That is holding. I'm not just saying that because I was on San Diego.
        And don't forget that fumble by Indy right before half that also was very questionable by the officials. Even to the announcers, it looked like a fumble which would have given San Diego the ball on the 20 with 33 seconds left. Thats at least a field goal.
        I actually thought the holding call on the DL was legit...the holding call on the DB was iffy at best IMO.

Comment

Indy blew it when they had 3rd and 2 with just over 2 minutes left. A 1st down and the game is over. Chargers come up big with their 1st and only sack of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
            Yea I am referring to the hold on the run by lineman not the one by the DB. The difference is that fumble cant be challenged where as these penalties cannot. Also lets not forgot Freeney was getting held on almost every fucking play!!!

There is holding on 90% of the plays. If Freeney was held almost every play, are you gonna tell me that not one time was a defensive linemen from the Chargers wasn't held? You know it happens on BOTH SIDES.
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
              Indy blew it when they had 3rd and 2 with just over 2 minutes left. A 1st down and the game is over. Chargers come up big with their 1st and only sack of the day.
              I agree. That was the play of the game for the Chargers.

Comment

There is holding on 90% of the plays. If Freeney was held almost every play, are you gonna tell me that not one time was a defensive linemen from the Chargers wasn't held? You know it happens on BOTH SIDES.
                Yea I hear ya thats one of those gray areas thats happens in every game on 7 out of every 10 plays. Ok I am done venting feel a little better now just hate when officials dont let the players decide the game and especially in a playoff game in OT to boot damn....

Comment

I have Indy and am shocked Rivers wasted a down with a full minute left in the game. Typical retarded clock managment was a ton of time left....
                  YOU WROTE IN COVERBOY'S THREAD THAT YOU LOVE THE CHARGERS-THE CHERRY PICKER-LOL !!
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

1st down its over dont know why they didnt run there instead Manning sack and SD gets it back. I really thought RIvers wasting that down by spiking the ball with still a FULL MINUTE LEFT was going to come back and bite them. Regardless I must admit that was one awesome and exciting fucking game hate to see it end with penalties though....

Comment

Yea I hear ya thats one of those gray areas thats happens in every game on 7 out of every 10 plays. Ok I am done venting feel a little better now just hate when officials dont let the players decide the game and especially in a playoff game in OT to boot damn....
                      Haha I know. If I would have lost, I might be venting too.
                      I have to ask you - in Coverboys thread, you were on the Chargers. What changed your mind? I'm not being a prick, I'm just curious.

Comment

I guess game was fixed !!
                        DAVE LOOK AT MY AVATAR-I USED SOME OLD FAVORS AND GOT THE OFFICIALS IN OUR POCKET-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !! SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS-SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS !!
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                          DAVE LOOK AT MY AVATAR-I USED SOME OLD FAVORS AND GOT THE OFFICIALS IN OUR POCKET-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !! SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS-SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS !!
                          WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

Comment

Watching NFL kicks the college bowl games asses. I had the most exiting time in a while watching these two playoff games today. Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                              YOU WROTE IN COVERBOY'S THREAD THAT YOU LOVE THE CHARGERS-THE CHERRY PICKER-LOL !!
                              I did all week and second guessed my self should have how I felt initially. Regardless the smart thing to do would have been to pass on this one because as we seen it clearly could have went either way

Comment

Watching NFL kicks the college bowl games asses. I had the most exiting time in a while watching these two playoff games today. Anyone else?
                                NFL playoffs are the 2nd best thing to watch behind NHL playoffs...very exciting!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X