No announcement yet.

Chargers in game!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't care which side you are on. These officials are so uneven game to game.

You just can't cap it when they do that.

WR in the first game gets mugged with 3 officials watching it and then in this game the official decides the outcome by a crap call

oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
      Fuck Ron Winter!!!
      Dude is fucking 85...leads the league in penalties called and they allow him to officiate a playoff game...the NFL is becoming a joke with this shit!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Hahah. People saying the Chargers sucked. Just knocked off a 12-4 team.
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
          Hahah. People saying the Chargers sucked. Just knocked off a 12-4 team.

jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by gatorfan View Post
            i don't care which side you are on. These officials are so uneven game to game.

You just can't cap it when they do that.

WR in the first game gets mugged with 3 officials watching it and then in this game the official decides the outcome by a crap call

oh well
            Where were all the holding calls on Freeney all night he was fucking held like 5-6 times that I seen wasnt called?!?!?!?

You're damn fucking right you cant cap NFL officiating its fucking comical!!!

Comment

I won, so I ain't complaining, but I thought that 3rd down penalty for illegal contact was a bad call. You gotta let the players decided the outcome, and unless the penalty is blatant, I think you have to err to the side of no call.
              Last edited by harold_bush; 01-03-2009, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Chargers win game on BS defensive holding call....hahahaha what a joke!!!

Comment

I guess game was fixed !!

Comment

Yeah the Chargers got some calls on that last drive. The facesmask call was legit. The defensive holding on the d-line was there but its tough to make that call in a OT game. Don't forget that fumble right before halftime in which I thought the ball was starting to come out of the returners hand when the knee hit the ground. Chargers were the better team tonight and almost blew it.
                    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Chargers win game on BS defensive holding call....hahahaha what a joke!!!
                      Only in the NFL will you see officials decide a PLAYOFF GAME IN OVERTIME

You see how angry Dungy and Manning were they got fucked so heavy its not even funny...the NFL will never address the issue and allowing a officiating crew who leads the league in penalties called to do a playoff game says it all about the NFL when it comes to this shit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                        I guess game was fixed !!
                        Cmon Dave I know it wasnt fixed anyone can see thats not what I am talking about here nothing was pre-determined just horrible officiating decide yet another NFL game...cmon now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
                          I won, so I ain't complaining, but I thought that 3rd down penalty for illegal contact was a bad call. You gotta let the players decided the outcome, and unless the penalty is blatant, I think you have to err to the side of no call.
                          No shit and to think these INDY players just busted their ass working out all summer long, went through training camp, pre season, a hard fought battle tested regular season, and to have and officiating crew who leads the league in penalties called decide the game on a total BS defensive holding call that would have resulted in a SD punt...OMG...if I am mad now I can only imagine how mad those players are...fucking furious I bet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
                            Yeah the Chargers got some calls on that last drive. The facesmask call was legit. The defensive holding on the d-line was there but its tough to make that call in a OT game. Don't forget that fumble right before halftime in which I thought the ball was starting to come out of the returners hand when the knee hit the ground. Chargers were the better team tonight and almost blew it.
                            I am not disputing the facemask that was the right call it was the BS defensive holding call that ended INDY's season which would have results in a SD punt...fucking garbage NFL officiating has become!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chado1 View Post
                              i am not disputing the facemask that was the right call it was the bs defensive holding call that ended indy's season which would have results in a sd punt...fucking garbage nfl officiating has become!!!
                              hey guys lets have the officiating crew that leads the league in penalties officiate a fucking playoff game. Oh and by the way their average age is 85 years old and they are visually impared due to old age.

Signed,

the nfl

Comment

Cmon Dave I know it wasnt fixed anyone can see thats not what I am talking about here nothing was pre-determined just horrible officiating decide yet another NFL game...cmon now!!!
                                I know. The only call I thought was very questionable was the holding call on the defensive lineman. The call on the DB was holding. If you saw the replay, the receiver was DEFINITELY grabbed before the ball was released. That is holding. I'm not just saying that because I was on San Diego.
                                And don't forget that fumble by Indy right before half that also was very questionable by the officials. Even to the announcers, it looked like a fumble which would have given San Diego the ball on the 20 with 33 seconds left. Thats at least a field goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X