No announcement yet.

It's confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really is amazing. I'm still waiting for him to come out and say it was all a joke.

Comment

everything you are saying is true. as a fan it is very embarrasing. time to move on to kolb!!!

Comment

Rush Limbaugh was right all a long. Akili Smith, Daunte Culpepper, Michael Vick, Marcus Vick, Donavan McNabb, Aaron Brooks, Charlie Batch, Quincy Carter, Jeff Blake, Kordell Stewart. Some of these guys are terrible decision makers both on and off the field. Only guy I think I missed from this decade as Steve Mcnair who was a pretty solid QB in his early/middle years. Of course Moon and Cunningham were solid in the 90's.
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          It really is amazing. I'm still waiting for him to come out and say it was all a joke.
          I really hope it was, otherwise wow. Chunk soup fucked over my Eagle teasers single handily with his turnovers. Some of his passes raised eyebrows to why they were thrown. I don't get this guy. Some days he looks like he is one of the best QB's in the league and other days are.....yikes!!!

Comment

McNabb's days of glory are done... Time for a face lift in Philly
            Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO View Post
              McNabb's days of glory are done... Time for a face lift in Philly
              did he ever have glory days?

Comment

John Madden will still love this overhyped waste, doesn't matter how bad he is.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

The Eagles defense is the reason for their success earlier this decade. With TO was the only year Chunky Soup made it the superbowl.

Comment

I live in central jersey and was driving home Monday night when I heard an interview with some of the Eagles. I just caught a part when they talking to McNabb and they asked him about the confusion of OT. And I thought he said, yea I knew it ended in a tie, but there were others that did not know it and it was causing some confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      lol wayne u be surprised how many guys in the nfl that didnt know the rule

u mean game is over in playoffs if there is a tie bahahahahaahahahaha
                      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

I can't believe all you guys here at this forum.

Come on guys. These are football players. They get paid for throwing and catching a ball.

Really does not need a real genious to do that.

How can anyone of you here be suprise?

I mean really, what do you think 90% of these players will be doing if there were no football, baseball, baskerball...etc.?
                        Last edited by thaikarate1; 11-19-2008, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                          did he ever have glory days?
                          Are you serious this McNabb was playing at a MVP level for years...with no freaking talent around him...worse recieving corps in the league arguably...and for weazel writing that they made it to super bowl with TO...thats bullshit...go back and check how many games TO missed including entire playoffs...it wasnt because of TO it was McNabb who did it all...he had a shitty game...peyton has em brady has em favre has em...so what he didnt know the OT rule at least he was being honest when asked about it, not to mention how many other players came out and said they didnt know either...one thing is for sure the whole world knows now...you guys ragging on this dude are nuts...Ill take a MVP type QB at any time...was it 4 NFC championship games and one super bowl appearance, yea I can see why he is dumb and sucks ass...you guys are real bright

Comment

Working...
                          X