Fulmer to step down as head coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulmer to step down as head coach

ESPN reporting he will step down today in a annonucement to be made later this evening

I hate to see anyone lose their job but maybe it was time. What are your thoughts Vols??
    NBA is a joke

Comment

It's a sad/happy day for me.I'm glad that it's over and they made the move but I'm kinda going to miss the ole fat guy.He has brought Tennessee to the top no doubt and I'm glad this was handled in a class way without all the bullshit.The man did do alot for the university I will tell you that.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        It's a sad/happy day for me.I'm glad that it's over and they made the move but I'm kinda going to miss the ole fat guy.He has brought Tennessee to the top no doubt and I'm glad this was handled in a class way without all the bullshit.The man did do alot for the university I will tell you that.
        vols,you know i was never on his bandwagon,but i hate bad news for anybody,i will give him this,most of the players loved the guy !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
          vols,you know i was never on his bandwagon,but i hate bad news for anybody,i will give him this,most of the players loved the guy !!
          i will tell you this,the other teams in the sec will not be happy with this news !!

Comment

i will tell you this,the other teams in the sec will not be happy with this news !!
            Can't belive Auburn isn't doing the same thing today.Tubberville has to be next IMO

Comment

I just hope OKU from Carl Albert backs out on his commitment now and comes to OSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
              NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Fat Ass Fulmer

Comment

Any names of potential candidates for the job?

Comment

you here a lot of talk,but i heard chuckie was in the mix.

Comment

you here a lot of talk,but i heard chuckie was in the mix.
                      of course this is all speculative,what do you think about chuckie as head coach vols ??

Comment

they said paterno was done for yrs now look at him

one terrible yr and u guys throw the axe or has it been awhile that the vols fans wanted to get rid of fulmer thanks for any info
                        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969 View Post

one terrible yr and u guys throw the axe or has it been awhile that the vols fans wanted to get rid of fulmer thanks for any info
                          marty,i never once liked the guy as coach,great recruiter !!
                          Last edited by WayneChung; 11-03-2008, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969 View Post

It aint been just one year Marty.Tennessee was the shit in the 90's and started 2000-2001 pretty good too.But since 2002 the have lost 31 games.Thats 4.4 games a year.Thats not going to cut it in todays world.

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                              of course this is all speculative,what do you think about chuckie as head coach vols ??
                              bump for volsfan ??

Comment

Working...
                              X