How are the bets handled for this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    nobody yet has answered my ?what do the offshores tell you if you were scotching your series bet on philly and took tampa last night,if they count your tampa a loser,are you getting credit for a series winner on philly ??
    Its a good question, I dont know and only deal with locals, I can reason with my bookie, offshores are like dealing with the DMW.

My guess is that they will treat them seperate and not take into acct anyone hedging their bets. Thus Tampa player who has Phillie for the series got one in the
    NBA is a joke

Comment

My local is giving everyone the choice to keep their bet alive or cancel it.

Personally I'll be cancelling my Phils wager...I had -175 and right now online you can get Philly -160ish to win the suspended game.

Comment

I agree its bs
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
          At betjam i had these 2 wagers

phily -1.5 +118
          under 7

both were cancelled
          Totals and runlines have to go nine

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
            WC

I had small plays on the Rays and a small series bet on the Phillies.

My Rays bet was a loser and the series bet is still pending.

I think it's the right, but weird, call. Their rules clearly state that a game that is called or suspended goes official after five innings and the score reverts to the last completed inning.

The fact that MLB doesn't consider the game over doesn't mean they don't have to follow their own rules.

It kind of sucks unless you played the Phils.

The two locals I know are both trying to figure out what to do. One intends to say all bets from last night are off. The other is paying off on the Phils and refunding the totals. He says that's what they're doing in Vegas and what happens in Vegas, as far as betting goes, does NOT stay in Vegas
            gris,its a major clusterfuck-if they pulled that on me,and did not give me credit for a series winner-THAT WOULD BE MY LAST BUSINESS WITH THEM,IF PHILLY GETS THE WIN-SERIES IS OVER !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

It's really simple, however you bet on the baseball game, if it was less than 250,000.00, Barack "The Massiah" Obama will cover all bets.

If you wagered over 250,000.00 you lose, pay up to cover the little bettors.

Kinda like how the next four years will be like.

Later
              BadgerJoe
              Life's a gamble, hold out for nickle juice!

Comment

LOL Badger,

No with Barack, if you win you lose, if you lose you lose.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Under Obama rules, the score is 2-2, just like on the scoreboard.

The two runs Philadelphia scored were "redistributed to Tampa and the two runs Tampa scored were redistributed to Philadelphia.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                    Under Obama rules, the score is 2-2, just like on the scoreboard.

The two runs Philadelphia scored were "redistributed to Tampa and the two runs Tampa scored were redistributed to Philadelphia.
                    As long as no one "redistributes" the votes once they start counting them on Election Day, I will be happy. lol

Comment

Actually I was wrong,

Under Obama rules the Phillies runs were redistributed to the A's and the rays runs were redistributed to Huntsville in the Southern League

Comment

Under McCain's rules the game ends after 6 because everyone died of natural causes (age).

Under Palin's rules God decides who wins.

Comment

Originally posted by aplous View Post
                          Under McCain's rules the game ends after 6 because everyone died of natural causes (age).

Under Palin's rules God decides who wins.

LOL.............. Nice.

Under McCarthy's rules, I mean McCain's rules, if the country isn't up to its ears in debt to defense contractors and no brown people murdered, nobody wins...And the dissenters hate this country and must be REDS......LOL ....

Comment

With McCain's rules the books call every bet a loser and donate half of it to McCain and his cronies.

Under Obama rules you get the option to decide if you want your wager to continue or not and for our troubles all bets over the coming weekend get graded +110.

Obama will look out for us.....McCain will tell you he is looking out for us while fucking us from behind.

PEACE

Comment

heres what i got when i asked about series

Dear Mr. Croughn,

Thank you for contacting the Bodog Sports department.

In regards to your inquiry, if you were betting on the series it was who would win the series and at this point the series is Philadelphia 3 to Tampa Bay 1. When the World Series is awarded we will settled the series price.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Sports Team directly at our toll free number, 1-866-591-0083.

Best Regards,

Bodog Sports Team

they can blow me
                              Bet with your head...Not over it

1 unit = $50
                              2012 Record
                              NCAA FB 0-0
                              NFL 0-0

Comment

Working...
                              X