No announcement yet.

How are the bets handled for this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are the bets handled for this game?

Game will pick up where it left off, are the bets from tonight on the baseball game still live when they finish this tomorrow or Wed???
    NBA is a joke

Side betting (Money line) - Subject to 4½ innings rule.
    Game totals/run line - Subject to 8½ innings rule.
    4½ innings wagering - Bets will be settled based on the score in the middle of the 5th inning (i.e. not at the bottom of the 5th). Listed pitchers must start for bet to have action.
    5 innings wagering - All bets will be settled on the result after the first 5 innings of a game have been completed. If the 5 full innings are not completed, bets will have no action regardless of the score. Listed pitchers must start for bet to have action
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

So Chado, if I had TB on the money line +150 through local, is it a push or loss.

My local said every bet is cancelled.

Basebaal betting confuses me.

THanks

Joe
      BadgerJoe
      Life's a gamble, hold out for nickle juice!

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerJoe View Post
        So Chado, if I had TB on the money line +150 through local, is it a push or loss.

My local said every bet is cancelled.

Basebaal betting confuses me.

THanks

Joe
        Count your blessings-your local is wrong.
        I got credit for a ML win on philly tonight with my Offshore.
        Score for betting purposes reverts back to score at completion of last fully completed inning.

Comment

I had Over n TB parlay and LOst cause of the last completed inning being the 5th.....

Very sour but what can u do

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
            Count your blessings-your local is wrong.
            I got credit for a ML win on philly tonight with my Offshore.
            Score for betting purposes reverts back to score at completion of last fully completed inning.
            So then that means the Phils are the Champs

My local probably wont be so generous. as I had Phillies for a good amount. I also had some under action.
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by GreekBoy View Post
              I had Over n TB parlay and LOst cause of the last completed inning being the 5th.....

Very sour but what can u do
              Even though I won with Philly tonight, get this:
              In the 2007 season I lost a game with Yankees and OVER against Baltimore at Baltimore.
              What happened is that after 5 or 6 completed innings(can't remember which) the Yankees were losing by a couple of runs.
              Then in the tip of the 6th or 7th, Yankees scored 4 or 5 runs to put them in the lead;the game was over the total before Yankees even batted in that inning.
              Well, before Baltimore could complete is at bat, the rains came and the game was suspended.
              Thus, I got "credit" for a loss on the game because score reverted back to the end of the last completed inning, meaning Yankees were behind, and thusat Ii lost.
              I did not get credit for the OVER because game was not played until completion even though game was over the total before Yankees even batted in the inning in question.
              Well, of course Yankees went on to win the game when it was resumed.
              However, because of gambling rules, instead of winning both bets, I got "credit' for a loss and an no play.
              For me tonight, at least a little justice was served.

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                So then that means the Phils are the Champs

My local probably wont be so generous. as I had Phillies for a good amount. I also had some under action.
                I would bitch like Hell;are the local rules supposed to be different from those of the Offshores?
                You check with any Offshore, and I can almost guarantee that the game counts other than totals or runline bets.

Comment

Its a suspended game Savage.....all bets will be cancelled and if you have a local im sure he will let you decide if you still want the wager or not being that all bets are still in the air....as far as offshores I dont think anyone will get paid or credited with a loss.

PEACE

Comment

I had TB+150 parlayed with over 7. The over bet was voided and TB+150 was a loss. Which if the game is to be completed shouldnt be a loss should it?

Comment

the message i got from bodog was this
                      "The Philadelphia v Tampa Bay World Series game 5 has been postponed in the bottom of the 6th Inning. For betting purposes the score reverts back to the last completed inning. Through five innings the score was 2-1 Philadelphia. For betting purposes the score will be 2-1 Philadelphia. Moneyline bets are action but Totals and Run Lines are no action."
                      hope it helps..didnt help me
                      Bet with your head...Not over it

1 unit = $50
                      2012 Record
                      NCAA FB 0-0
                      NFL 0-0

Comment

thanks chado and savage
                        i saw my bet jamaica acct credited for my phillies
                        Hamels play and my 1 1/2 run line Phillies
                        play and over 7 runs play both cancelled!!
                        happy for the break and this arcane rule!!
                        thanks for the feedback before i contacted
                        betjm customer service which has been great!!
                        I've been with betjm since pinnacle left the US
                        market. thanks guys!!!!

Comment

pinnacle had all those type wagers posted clearly opn thier website ................they say read all rules before u make a bet and gl whatever side u r on totals cancell out
                          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

It just seems like those rules are made for the regular season, WS game now must be a complete 9 inning game? Seems like it should be.
                            NBA is a joke

Comment

I parlayed Minn (hockey) with the over 7.5 and got credit for the Minn win as they cancelled out the over bet
                              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
                              X