Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocko
    SOON TO BE STLOUY----------RAMS
    BUT COUUlD SOMEONE TeLL ME WHY EVERYONE SAYING LIONS SEEMS LIKE THEY STILL FILL THE SATDIUM
    GLLLLLLLLLLLLI
    GETER DONE
    filling the stadium isn't good enough. the last time they won a championship or went to one was 1957. they have drafted poorly the last 5 or 6 years. rogers flanker gone, mike williams gone, this season an offensive lineman that they now say will take time too learn the pro game. when drafted he was a work in progress and they could have drafted the kid out of pitt. the owner william clay ford only cares that the stands are filled up, not winning. as long as the fans are dumb enough to go to the games he'll be happy and drunk as always.
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

The Raiders

Comment

I agree TK. Oakland has been piss poor lately.

Comment

Originally posted by packer34
          All sports combined has to be DETROIT LIONS!!!! Hands down!
          Matt Millen and the Lions.

Why is he still running this team? Is there a worse executive in any sport?

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
            Matt Millen and the Lions.

Why is he still running this team? Is there a worse executive in any sport?
            really he is embarrassing, i feel for the lion fans out there

i wonder if he's the reason that barry left?
            updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
            NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

The Lions By Far The Worst Organazation, Matt Millen Is Garb And So Are The Ford Owners.

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99
                Baltimore Orioles up until they brought McPhail in to run the front office. Peter Angelos meddling has brought nothing but misery and crappy baseball to Baltimore for the last decade. They may be turning a corner with some good young talent now, but they have a ways to go to catch the Sox, Yanks, and Rays.
                I take this back. It's definitely the Raiders. After watching last night's debacle its clear they've made no progress. They are a dysfunctional mess. It's hard to believe this team was in the Super Bowl 5 years ago. They couldnt' be farther from a "Committment to Excellence" if they tried. They were run into the ground by their arch rival at home last night in a game where the honored Gene Upshaw before the game. Their prize acquisition and resident class act Meangelo Hall commits 2 personal fouls on the same drive. I dont even need to get started on how pathetic Russell and the offense are. I do think Kiffin has some potential and could be a very good coach but he won't survive the season. But overall I thought this team might actually be an interesting team to watch this year with the addition of McFadden but clearly it's going to be hard for him to shine when his team is getting buried.

Comment

at least the raiders went to the super bowl recently.

i finally gave up season tickets for the lions after 8 years, and i am soooooooo happy everyone else did too. they are advertising like crazy. the less people show the more hopeful i am ownership will get a clue.

Comment

Atlanta Hawks and Detroit Lions are the worst.The Hawks make the playofff for the first time in forever and then we let Greece come in and steal one of our key players.Shit like this happens every year.

Comment

Da Raidas.........
                      "My desire to be well informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane"

Comment

It's silly to say the Raiders. They were in a Super Bowl THIS DECADE! Bad organizations are the ones that go decades without winning anything.

Lions
                        Brewers
                        Clippers
                        Cubs
                        Hawks
                        Pirates

Those are the real crap organizations

Comment

I am not saying my pick of the Detroit Tigers is the best pick for this dubious award, but I am surprised that unless I missed something, that no one else picked them for at least "dishonorable" mention.
                          They usually have a pretty high payroll-yet as I stated bwfore, only one playoff appearance in the last 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
                            It's silly to say the Raiders. They were in a Super Bowl THIS DECADE! Bad organizations are the ones that go decades without winning anything.

Lions
                            Brewers
                            Clippers
                            Cubs
                            Hawks
                            Pirates

Those are the real crap organizations
                            Point taken. Clippers and Lions then

Comment

any team from cleveland
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

You could throw Cincy in there when you combine the Reds and the Bengals over the last few years.

At least Cleveland has Lebron.
                                NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                                X