Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigMike
    Go beat off to your hero Josh Hamilton or better yet go play in the road
    Is it just me or is this joke worse than one coming from longnex?
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• please don't confuse me with jimmy.

I wasn't talking about the special olympics

Comment

• Dont count the phillies out from winning anything in the playoffs. The bats are coming around and there pitching has been great. There doing exactly what they did last year. There hot when they need to be.
        2010: 23-12 +37.8
        2011: 4-0 + 20
        09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

• Chado, you confuse me. It seems like you are ripping BigMike for things that I dont think he gives a shit about (winter olympics) or for posting too much when the phillies are playing. Now i know that I am a new poster on bc but i have been reading it for a while.
          So here are my thoughts.

1) Why are canadians so hypersensitive to the notion that you are not althetic. You just arent. You dominate one dumb sport which requires you to skate around and smack a rubber puck wih a stick. I bet you could get brian boytano out there and he could do some "great one" like spin moves which might bust the nut of a hockey queer. Truth is, you get american retreads to play your stupid version of football. No one cares about Anadian domination of ice hiking or sleading (or as I am sure the Canadians use the techinical term of Luge or bobsled). Its fucking sleading. your only real athlete got caught using roids to run fast. Accept it, Canada is not a breading ground of athletic prowless.

2) I dont think you should mention BigMike posting too much during phillies games. Seems to me like BigMike may have a point. you seem to post all day everyday. I am sure it would be hard to find a thread which you havent posted in and I would also guess that you probably post every hour of the day. So why couldnt BigMike post during a phillies game when its his team and he likes to follow/comment on them?

Time to go make pizza. Lunch is in a few hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pizza Tits
            Chado, you confuse me. It seems like you are ripping BigMike for things that I dont think he gives a shit about (winter olympics) or for posting too much when the phillies are playing. Now i know that I am a new poster on bc but i have been reading it for a while.
            So here are my thoughts.

1) Why are canadians so hypersensitive to the notion that you are not althetic. You just arent. You dominate one dumb sport which requires you to skate around and smack a rubber puck wih a stick. I bet you could get brian boytano out there and he could do some "great one" like spin moves which might bust the nut of a hockey queer. Truth is, you get american retreads to play your stupid version of football. No one cares about Anadian domination of ice hiking or sleading (or as I am sure the Canadians use the techinical term of Luge or bobsled). Its fucking sleading. your only real athlete got caught using roids to run fast. Accept it, Canada is not a breading ground of athletic prowless.

2) I dont think you should mention BigMike posting too much during phillies games. Seems to me like BigMike may have a point. you seem to post all day everyday. I am sure it would be hard to find a thread which you havent posted in and I would also guess that you probably post every hour of the day. So why couldnt BigMike post during a phillies game when its his team and he likes to follow/comment on them?

Time to go make pizza. Lunch is in a few hours.
            Oh no some guy on the internet named pizza tits wrote this about me...I dont think I can go on with my life anymore...what will I ever do...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
              Classic...dude who is here as much as me saying my friends are only on an internet site.
              27,600 posts in 26 months versus 8680 posts in 58 months.
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack
                27,600 posts in 26 months versus 8680 posts in 58 months.
                I wish everyone good luck...half my posts are from that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                  Keep banging you head...perhaps it will knock some sense into you...do the math, still 5000 posts ahead of him in less than half the time, IF 50% are GL's, and I doubt that is the case...

No one is here more than you....
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• 27k posts imeans you have way to my time on your hands. isnt there a pond to play some hockey on?

Comment

Working...
                    X