Phillies Offense Offensive Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado1
    Classic baseball game last night losing on the Dodgers for me...after watching that fucking horseshit now I remember why I hate betting on this sport...love the game in general but betting on it fucking hurts at times...
    Go Phillies! Karma......

Comment

• I am taking the Phillies BIG tonight so the jinx is on..if they lose fuck that whole team...(and their fans)...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I am taking the Phillies BIG tonight so the jinx is on..if they lose fuck that whole team...(and their fans)...
        Phillies rule!!!

Comment

• bump so LV doesn't have to look too long

Comment

• Jimmy, anytime you would like to admit that you were wrong would be great. It's ok buddy I'm sure you are used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigMike
              Jimmy, anytime you would like to admit that you were wrong would be great. It's ok buddy I'm sure you are used to it.
              Wrong about what? Wow they hit a little hot streak and their bats woke up after a long ass time...do you want a cookie homo?...

Even if they do win the division somehow its not like they actually are gonna go anywhere in the post season ya tool..

Comment

Wrong about what? Wow they hit a little hot streak and their bats woke up after a long ass time...do you want a cookie homo?...
                You should probably stick to moving out of Daddy's house.....you are clueless like usual

Comment

You should probably stick to moving out of Daddy's house.....you are clueless like usual
                  Read the second line of my previous post that I added...even if they get in they arent going anywhere...nothing clueless about that you tool...

Comment

• I live in Philadelphia and the Phillies are going all the way!!!

WOOHOO!!!

Signed,

Bighomo in his dreamworld

Comment

• Yeah just like the Habs were going to kill the Flyers...you were so dumb you just kept betting the Habs even though they were getting dominated bwahahahaahahahahhaahaha

I know they are going to come back hahahahahahahahhaa

Comment

• I live with Mommy and Daddy. All my "friends" are on an internet site.

Signed,
                        Dumb Canadian (Home of the 1 Olympic medal)

Comment

I live in Philadelphia and the Phillies are going all the way!!!

WOOHOO!!!

Signed,

Bighomo in his dreamworld

Comment

Yeah just like the Habs were going to kill the Flyers...you were so dumb you just kept betting the Habs even though they were getting dominated bwahahahaahahahahhaahaha

I know they are going to come back hahahahahahahahhaa
                            yea and the Flyers didnt do anything after that either so who cares...

Im sure we will end up meeting each other again in the post season next year and thats when revenge will be on..

Comment

• Go beat off to your hero Josh Hamilton or better yet go play in the road

Comment

I live with Mommy and Daddy. All my "friends" are on an internet site.

Signed,
                                Dumb Canadian (Home of the 1 Olympic medal)
                                Classic...dude who is here as much as me saying my friends are only on an internet site. you sit here talking about each pitch throughout a 3-4 hour Phillies game every night for 162 games a year with a an internet buddy in Jimmy who you claim to not even like and dude saying I got no friends....

PS - We got 18 medals homo..

And we will get more than you guys in the 2010 Winter Olympics here in Canada so watch out...

Comment

Working...
                                X