Oklahoma Has Cakewalk To Bcs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21
    Does anyone else buy into all this Texas Tech is gonna be great stuff? There is some talk about them being title contenders. They can't stop anyone.
    T.T. is going to have to prove me wrong before I ever believe in them. You simply can't win (as a National Championship contender expectations) without some level of defense.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush
      T.T. is going to have to prove me wrong before I ever believe in them. You simply can't win (as a National Championship contender expectations) without some level of defense.
      They counter with, well we have 8 starters back and replaced the 3 gone with JUCO's. Well, you didn't stop a damn thing last year, so what makes me think you are all the sudden a top defensive team this year?

Comment

Baylor 35 Oklahoma 17

Comment

BULLSHIT

signed
          June Jones
          updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
          NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by Brady22
            Baylor 35 Oklahoma 17
            That hangover is going to hurt like shit if your already drinking today

Comment

texas tech is much improved on defense

Comment

Originally posted by bdgump
                texas tech is much improved on defense
                How?

Comment

the Big 12 is just awful.
                  huh? not sure of the basis for that categorical conclusion. Anyway....I think if OU makes it to the big 12 title game, Missouri will give them a competetive game. Missouri's only two losses last year were to OU and from what I've heard Missouri is even better this year.

I hope Chase Daniels was right in his uncharacteristic response at Big 12 Media Day yesterday in KC. He said, 'we just can't beat em'. Quite a change from his and Pinkel's excuses. I think Pinkel's a helluva coach, though. He's been very successful building that Missouri program the last few years. Kansas and Colorado are better in the North. Hell, Kansas was very good last year. We'll see what the cornholers can do under Pellini. Overall, the big 12 North is a little better this year and some teams in the south are improving.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                    That hangover is going to hurt like shit if your already drinking today
                    a man can dream can't he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Im sure if OU makes a BCS bowl game they will get beat by Boise St or San Jose St.

Statue of Liberty

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
                        Im sure if OU makes a BCS bowl game they will get beat by Boise St or San Jose St.

Statue of Liberty
                        I heard on the radio yesterday that OU has a losing record against 4 teams all-time.

Boise State probably shouldn't count (0-1)
                        West Virginia (1-2 now)
                        Notre Dame (1-8!!!)
                        Texas (can't remember the record, but it's not far from .500
                        Last edited by garth; 07-22-2008, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by garth
                          I heard on the radio yesterday that OU has a losing record against 4 teams all-time.

Boise State probably shouldn't count (0-1)
                          West Virginia (1-2 now)
                          Notre Dame (1-8!!!)
                          Texas (can't remember the record, but it's not far from .500
                          That can't be right. Surely USC has a winning record against the Sooners. Please disregard my previous post. it was pointless and wrong.

Comment

Texas has us 57-40-5

Comment

USC has us 6-2-1

Comment

Yeah, that's what I thought. Traber and Eschbach were just making shit up again I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X