Oklahoma Has Cakewalk To Bcs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma Has Cakewalk To Bcs

Is it just me or am I now knowing why KB already changed his avatar to OK.
    Aug 30 Chattanooga-Are you kidding me
    Sept 6 Cincinnati-Blowout #2
    Sept 13 @Washington-Tyrone W. may be fired after this game
    Sept 27 TCU- 4-0 after this one
    Oct 4 @ Baylor-Blowout #3
    Oct 11 Texas-Should be well rested for a win after 5 cupcakes
    Oct 18 Kansas-2 tough ones in a row but there at home
    Oct 25 @ K State-Won't even be bowl eligible this year.OK rolls
    Nov 1 Nebraska-only K state ,Iowa state and Baylor are worse in Big 12
    Nov 8 @Texas A&M-Might be close at halftime but OK wins close one on the road
    Nov 22 Texas Tech-Will have 2 weeks to prepare for high power offense.
    Nov 29 @ OK State-Will be looking for revenge after ass wooping last year but OK wins a tough one on the road.
    Big 12 Championship OK vs Missouri-Win this one KB and your in the big one.Easier said than done but I feel like it's there time.Great coach.Decent QB,and outside Knowshon Moreno the most explosive guy in football DeMarco Murray.Not to mention how good the defense is going to be this year.Just my take buddy but I like your chances.

Nebraska will be much improved. Kansas State on the road scares me a bit. They always have a great crowd and will be primed for an upset. Freeman is a good qb. You are right though, great schedule for them this year.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      Nebraska will be much improved. Kansas State on the road scares me a bit. They always have a great crowd and will be primed for an upset. Freeman is a good qb. You are right though, great schedule for them this year.
      They will be my biggest bet placed for National Champion.
      K state has a new offensive coordinator and a second year defensive coordinator.Stoops will eat them alive.Freeman is going to be a good QB though.All the tools.6'6" 250 strong arm.NFL will be watching.

Comment

OU needs someone to step up at the wide receiver position. Quentin Chaney perhaps. He played pretty good filling in for Malcolm Kelly in the Fiesta Bowl last year. Hope that was a sign of things to come. Linebacker is another position that needs to step up. Ryan Reynolds looked a little lost at times last year playing outside, but with Lofton going pro, that allowed him to switch back to his "normal" position in the middle. Hopefully he'll live up to the hype he was recruited with as he was/is supposed to be the next Teddy Lehman, but hasn't done shit imo since he's been on campus. If those 2 positions step up, I gotta like their chances to get there.

Comment

the Big 12 blows
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

I agree, easy path, and the Big 12 is just awful.

Comment

TIGER BAIT, TIGER BAIT, TIGER BAIT!!!

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush
                I agree, easy path, and the Big 12 is just awful.
                I don't know. Top to bottom they may be the best this year.

Comment

Does anyone else buy into all this Texas Tech is gonna be great stuff? There is some talk about them being title contenders. They can't stop anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                    TIGER BAIT, TIGER BAIT, TIGER BAIT!!!

Was that you at the race

Comment

Does anyone else buy into all this Texas Tech is gonna be great stuff? There is some talk about them being title contenders. They can't stop anyone.
                      NOPE.They will lose 2 or 3 games 62-55

Comment

I also think they are giving Crabtree a little too much credit. Last year he was a pretty well unknown til the last few games. I don't think he gets near the numbers this year with defenses keying on him more. Course with that offense you're going to get numbers, but I don't think he has a repeat performance.

Comment

I also think they are giving Crabtree a little too much credit. Last year he was a pretty well unknown til the last few games. I don't think he gets near the numbers this year with defenses keying on him more. Course with that offense you're going to get numbers, but I don't think he has a repeat performance.
                          They will definitely key on him.There leading rusher last year didn't even have 500 yards.Harrell will get pounded this year if they can't run the ball.

Comment

great, then they'll get smoked like they do every year in their bowl game...

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                              great, then they'll get smoked like they do every year in their bowl game...
                              Recent history isn't on their side, but they're still 24-16-1 overall and only 4-4 this decade.

Comment

Working...
                              X