• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan
    Have fun with this one Jimmy
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

The Giant empire is starting to crumble...6-10...although I don't think this was such a bad trade...

Comment

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'

My unlicensed pharmacist is getting expensive. I've got to lower the pay for my undocumented immigrant when he comes over to mow my lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzebear
          Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'

My unlicensed pharmacist is getting expensive. I've got to lower the pay for my undocumented immigrant when he comes over to mow my lawn.
          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'

Comment

as a giant fan im glad hes gone..Jeremy is not over rated, hes really good..However, he's a distraction to the team, he's always hurt, and he doesnt listen well to the coaches..We won a SB without him, we can do the same!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
              Shockey may have a big mouth and may drop some, but Manning likes to throw him the ball...and he had to be accounted for by the defense. He set up mismatches in other areas.
              But the Giants were a better team without Shockey.

Tiki is a better running back than Jacobs. Were the Giants a better team with Tiki?

Comment

The Giants, Dolphins and Saints were involved in three way trade talks which would have shipped defensive end Jason Taylor to the Giants, Shockey to the Saints and the draft picks to Miami.

Comment

I think it was a great trade for both. It will be another very nice weapon for Brees and the G-Men seemed fine with Boss and the nice draft picks. To me, it is a win/win for both teams.

Comment

I didn't read the whole thread but i'm assuming the Giants changed their stance after seeing the Taylor deal. They were very similiar in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzebear
                      The Giant empire is starting to crumble...6-10...although I don't think this was such a bad trade...
                      Like Tiki's retirement it's addition by subtraction. The Giants were a better team without Tiki. They're a better team without Shockey.

Comment

Working...
                      X