Should Boston consider Barry Bonds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21
    I think chemistry goes a long way with less talented teams, but give me talent over chemistry everyday of the week

EXACTLY!!!!

Are you following me around in threads??? lol

Comment

Once Ortiz returns after the All Star Game, it won't matter who is right about chemistry-Bonds won't be coming to Boston as there will ne no place/need for him.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        EXACTLY!!!!

Are you following me around in threads??? lol
        I'm just glad there's finally some action in here. Been dead all day and I'm just looking at what's new on the main page

Comment

How about Adam Dunn? Today's USA Today says he may be on the block

Comment

I agree. All this "Chemistry" talk is a bunch of CRAP!!!

All i heard about was the Big 3 with the Celtics and how they have never played together and how they will all want the ball and have no chemistry. How did that work out?

I also heard 100 people here last year tell me that Randy Moss would be a cancer in New England and kill their chemistry. They fell short in the bowl but 16-0 and the best offense in history, along with several records? How did that work out?

Chemistry is the most over used and abused stupid line in sports (IMO).
            I couldn't agree more.

Comment

Winning teams = good chemistry

Losing teams = bad chemistry

We don't know how much these players get along with each other off the field. But if there winning bal games that's all that matters, it loooks to me like the Tampa Bay Rays have prrrrrretty gooood chemistry right now, does that mean Longoria and Carl Crawford are best friends ?
              Cleveland Indians might have the greatest chemistry in baseball but that's not going to help them hit a homerun or strike someone out with runners in scoring position.

I thinkk team chemistry is more important in football than any other sport. When an entire team is on the same page and feeling goood about themselves it shows (patriots), the same way it shows when theres bad team chemistry (bengals)

Comment

To think that Barry would step into Boston and be "one of the boys" is comical to me.
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                  To think that Barry would step into Boston and be "one of the boys" is comical to me.
                  You probably said that about Randy Moss too!

Comment

Doesn't matter. Bonds is not an option anyway according to Theo today!

Comment

would bonds fit right in with boston? probably not. but if he's wearing a red sox uniform you better believe that the clubhouse will embrace him and do anything they can to make him feel comfortable so they can make another championship run, and defeat the cubs in the world series

Comment

Bonds Might Be Going To The Mets Which Makes No Sense To Me But Oh Well.he Needs To Be In The American League He Would Still Hit 20+ Hr And Have A Avg Close To .300 And Drive In At Least 55 Runs After The All-star Break If Picked Up As A Dh By The American League
                        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

You probably said that about Randy Moss too!
                          Those words never came out of my mouth...so don't lump me in with those people.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                            Those words never came out of my mouth...so don't lump me in with those people.

I was just asking! lol

You sure you didn't post in that thread?

Comment

I was just asking! lol

You sure you didn't post in that thread?

Nope...not sure at all.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                                Bonds Might Be Going To The Mets Which Makes No Sense To Me But Oh Well.he Needs To Be In The American League He Would Still Hit 20+ Hr And Have A Avg Close To .300 And Drive In At Least 55 Runs After The All-star Break If Picked Up As A Dh By The American League
                                I think he has to sign with an AL team, this might be a way for Bonds to attract more interest from the "other" new york team but if the mets were to sign bonds think of that corner outfield, Barry Bonds in left, Moises Alou in Right

Comment

Working...
                                X