Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Think That The Pierce Injury Might Have Been Fake ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe he attended the Tiger school of acting
    NBA is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by shoeman530
      Why would he have faked it? You think he had a master plan to leave the court injured and then come back to play the next 5 1/4 games the way he did to win the MVP in more of a dramtic fashion?
      fLAIR FOR THE DRAMATIC OR A DRAMA QUEEN THEN -- OBVIOUSLY HE WASNT AS INJURED AS HE MADE IT OUT TO BE

DUDE ACTED LIKE HE BROKE HIS KNEECAP OR TORE EVERY LIGAMENT IN HIS KNEE

Comment

• We still don't know till he really gets it checked out, I hope he will be ok for next season!
        RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

• Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
          fLAIR FOR THE DRAMATIC OR A DRAMA QUEEN THEN -- OBVIOUSLY HE WASNT AS INJURED AS HE MADE IT OUT TO BE

DUDE ACTED LIKE HE BROKE HIS KNEECAP OR TORE EVERY LIGAMENT IN HIS KNEE
          was somewhat dramatic but his teammates caused that....when u land or fall awkward in hoops or any sport at that speed and it involves knee or leg even if turns out to be ok for that couple mins locks up it can cause a sense of shock...ive never been hurt serious acl or ligament but ive landed funny hoopin and thought somethin not right stayed on ground til got strength to get up walked it off and still went back in game later tho sore for days after....in a football game my buddy took a bad cut hit the ground bounced up played next couple plays walked off field on own when drive was over was out rest of game and year w. torn acl....i was on the ground like i got shot and ended up fine my friend had surgery he got right off the field does that mean i was fakin??everyones body reacts different to an injury sure pierce seemed just fine and carryin him off court and a wheelchair is hollywood dramatic but fake? on purpose like he was trickin someone into somethin i dont get it GG
          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoeman530
            Give it up already.....

Comment

• shoeman530

Originally posted by shoeman530
              Why would he have faked it? You think he had a master plan to leave the court injured and then come back to play the next 5 1/4 games the way he did to win the MVP in more of a dramtic fashion?
              That's an intelligent question directed at a total bias person, who, for some reason, has felt the NBA Finals were scripted (pre determined), and now that it appears, simply put, Boston was the better team, defense being the difference, not officiating, Sterns power, Fixed BS, etc......

You don't really expect him to back down now.....

Not gonna happen.....If he knew the script, plan, then he should have known the winner, and not bet such high rated games against the Celts....am I glad he lost....Hell no.....I don't wish anyone ill results, am I glad I won, you bet your ass.......

I give up trying to figure this one out.....and I'm also tired of hearing numerous members whining about the NBA being fixed....Believe this theory, than leave it alone....IMO

Alas, it is an open Forum, therefore; I'll have to live with it....

I'll just keep my winnings while I LMAO....
              Last edited by Kaptain; 06-18-2008, 10:28 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain
                That's an intelligent question directed at a total bias person, who, for some reason, has felt the NBA Finals were scripted (pre determined), and now that it appears, simply put, Boston was the better team, defense being the difference, not officiating, Sterns power, Fixed BS, etc......

Not gonna happen.....If he knew the script, plan, then he should have known the winner, and not bet such high rated games against the Celts....am I glad he lost....Hell no.....I don't wish anyone ill results, am I glad I won, you bet your ass.......

I give up trying to figure this one out.....and I'm also tired of hearing numerous members whining about the NBA being fixed....Believe this theory, than leave it alone....IMO

KAPT I ALWAYS SEEM TO SIDE WITH YOU BUT THIS ONE IS KINDA WIERD.I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TAUGHT THAT IF YOU LOOK HARD ENOUGH YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING.THIS GIVING THE EDGE TO YOU.BUT I ALSO SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM AN HE REALLY DID LOOK LIKE HE WAS DONE FOR THE SERIES.NOT SURE WHY HE DID WHAT HE DID BUT I THINK THIS DONAGHUEY THING HAS US ALL A LITTLE BIT ON EDGE.IF THE DONAUGHEY THING WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED THEN I AM SURE GG WOULD NOT FEEL THE SAME WAY.SOMETIMES YOU ACT OUT ON THINGS WITHOUT KNOWING THE 100% TRUTH.I FOR ONE THOUGHT IT WOULD GO 7 AND LAKERS WOULD CRUISE LAST NIGHT BRINGING MORE DRAMA FOR A GAME 7.JUST LIKE ALOT OF LAKER BACKERS.THERE WERE ALOT OF CELTIC BACKERS THINKING WITH THIS WHOLE CHEATING SCANDAL OUT THERE NO WAY WILL IT GO 7.GET MY POINT.ALWAYS 2 WAYS OF LOOKING AT IT.I DID NOT DO MY HOMEWORK AND FELL INTO THE TRAP.I AM SURE ALOT OF OTHERS DID AS WELL.WAYNE BROUGHT UP A GREAT POINT BEFORE GAME 3 ARE YOU A CAPPER OR CONTRAIAN AND I HAVE TO SAY YOU ALL WERE RIGHT.I WAS WRONG
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaptain

WOW -- U GOT A FEW GAMES RIGHT -- GOOD FOR YOU -- SHOULD HELP YOU GET BACK TO THE MENDOZA LINE -- IF YOU LOOK AT THE POLL I POSTED THE FORUM AGREED WITH ME BY A LINDSLIDE !!!!!!!

ALL THESE THINGS COMING OUT --DONUGHY - THEY ARE INVESTIGATING DICK BEVETTA NOW --- THE REFS STOPED GIVING THE HOME TEAM THE HUGE FREE THROW ADVANTAGE WHEN THE STORY BROKE BEFORE GAME 3 OF THE FINALS-- YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL BELIEVE WHAT I WANT

AT LEAST I DONT MOCK AND MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE FOR THEIR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS

YOU MAY BE THE OLDEST MEMBER BY AGE , BUT YOU ACT LIKE A CHILD

Comment

THE REFS STOPED GIVING THE HOME TEAM THE HUGE FREE THROW ADVANTAGE WHEN THE STORY BROKE BEFORE GAME 3 OF THE FINALS-- YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL BELIEVE WHAT I WANT
                    So the C's would have won Game 6 by 60, if I understand you correctly???
                    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack
                      So the C's would have won Game 6 by 60, if I understand you correctly???

ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT THE HUGE ADVANTAGE AND FREE THROW DISPARITY WE SAW FOR THE ENTIRE PLAYOFFS ENDED AFTER GAME 2 WHEN THE TIN DONAGHY NEWS BROKE -- CHECK THE FREE THROW STATS YOURSELF

COINCIDENCE ??-- YOU DECIDE

IM NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM BOSTON OR EVEN SUGGESTING THE LAKERS DESERVED TO WIN

IMO THE BETTER TEAM DEFINATELY WON

Comment

ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT THE HUGE ADVANTAGE AND FREE THROW DISPARITY WE SAW FOR THE ENTIRE PLAYOFFS ENDED AFTER GAME 2 WHEN THE TIN DONAGHY NEWS BROKE -- CHECK THE FREE THROW STATS YOURSELF

COINCIDENCE ??-- YOU DECIDE

IM NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM BOSTON OR EVEN SUGGESTING THE LAKERS DESERVED TO WIN

IMO THE BETTER TEAM DEFINATELY WON
                        Just curious as to your reasoning as to why the LAL did not have a HUGE free throw disparity in any of the three games they played at home against San Antonio? They had 10 more free throws in game 2 (20 v. 10) but won by 30. The other 2 games on their home court were dead even.
                        Perhaps your conspiracy theory has a few more holes in it?
                        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Just curious as to your reasoning as to why the LAL did not have a HUGE free throw disparity in any of the three games they played at home against San Antonio? They had 10 more free throws in game 2 (20 v. 10) but won by 30. The other 2 games on their home court were dead even.

The conspiracy therorist's only see the stats that help support their arguement.
                          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

• Greek

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                            WOW -- U GOT A FEW GAMES RIGHT -

I get a lil more than a few games right...go back and look around.....

- GOOD FOR YOU -- SHOULD HELP YOU GET BACK TO THE MENDOZA LINE --

Way above the Mendoza Like my man....go look....as usual, get your facts straight before you start throwing out erroneous statements, a la "GREEK" style

IF YOU LOOK AT THE POLL I POSTED THE FORUM AGREED WITH ME BY A LINDSLIDE !!!!!!!

Once again, selective extraction.....why don't you start a poll that asks the following....1) Do you think Greek is a Whiner
                            2) Does Greek take losses in stride or does he find excuses
                            3) If Greek believes the NBA is Fixed, then he shouldn't wager on it...
                            4) Considering the NBA is fixed, shouldn't the Greek be a multi-millionaire by now....
                            5) Does Greek readily admit he is wrong, or does he twist things around to hil liking....
                            6) All the above...
                            See ythe results of that one...

ALL THESE THINGS COMING OUT --DONUGHY - THEY ARE INVESTIGATING DICK BEVETTA NOW --- THE REFS STOPED GIVING THE HOME TEAM THE HUGE FREE THROW ADVANTAGE WHEN THE STORY BROKE BEFORE GAME 3 OF THE FINALS-- YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL BELIEVE WHAT I WANT

AT LEAST I DONT MOCK AND MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE FOR THEIR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
                            But, do you constantly jam em down their throats, make posts that are not opinionated, but rather etched in stone, cause you think so......re evaluate yourself Greek----you may be surprised if you go back and look at some of your posts, and replies when others question you...

YOU MAY BE THE OLDEST MEMBER BY AGE , BUT YOU ACT LIKE A CHILD
                            Another of your erroneous quotes/statements.....I admit when I'm wrong....I don't make excuses for my losses, I don't blame other people/things for my losses.....I don't WHINE like a chgild....you do, now who is acting like a child????
                            and for the record, I'm not the oldest member by age here, yet, another erroneous/factless statement....where do you get your facts from????

YOU HAVE A NICE DAY GREEKSTER.....HANG IN THERE....YOU'LL TURN IT AROUND

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

He is a bitter guy who lost some bets. No more, no less. I wouldn't normally say that but the threads and posts are all over kill at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                                He is a bitter guy who lost some bets. No more, no less. I wouldn't normally say that but the threads and posts are all over kill at this point.
                                BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS SAYING THE SAME GOD DAMN THING WHEN I WAS WINNING GAMES IN THE PLAYOFFS BEFORE THE FINALS
                                PRIOR TO THE FINALS I HAS A GREAT PLAYOFF RUN AND WAS STILL MAKING MY CLAIMS

GAME 1 WENT MY WAY ON THE UNDER BECAUSE THE LAKERS CHOSE NOT TO FOULS

GAME 2 WENT MY WAY WHEN THE CELTS HAD THE HUGE FREE THROW DISCEPRNCY

I BROUGHT THAT SHIT UP AND POINTED IT OUT WHEN I WON

Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 06-18-2008, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X