X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging ALL Pens fans!!!

Put your money where your mouth is!!!

Wings win the Cup easily!!!

$100 bet for any Pens fans who are just SOOOO confident they are gonna win it all and love to talk the big shit talk...lets hear it...man up and bet me....I got the Wings for any takers!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

I told myself months ago I would stay out of all your drama but find mysslf asking this now:

You haven't learned yet??????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530
      I told myself months ago I would stay out of all your drama but find mysslf asking this now:

You haven't learned yet??????????????????
      I agree

Comment

Gimme the Pens at whatever the series price is and I will take that action....I dont think the Red Wings will get it done.....Red Wings will be favored most likely

PEACE

Comment

I really think Chad has just about wore out his welcome here ... I am tired trying to see the good in him ... I am done ...

This thread is totally uncalled for ... idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
            I really think Chad has just about wore out his welcome here ... I am tired trying to see the good in him ... I am done ...

Comment

Chado Chado Chado ......... Cmon dude !

Comment

Spark/Rook/et al

what has the Old Kaptain been preaching for a year now....now do some of you realize why I nick named him "LIL CHUCK".....you can't show me the difference, other than younger.....

the other day he made a reference re my NFL picking, which I'm sure was meant to be a compliment, but said erroneously...

he said......re the Kapt.....you're not so bad yourself.........

as compared to WHO...............EGO has to come in there....

His losses are full of excuses, referees faults, open nets, woulda, shoulda, coulda kind of things....

what the hell ever happened to.....lost this one, let's get em tomorrow.....

when he wins on one of the above, it's a good call, when he loses on one of the above, it's I want my MOMMY and all feel for me time....

No Spark/Rook, he hasn't changed, he's not gonna change, and doesn't know how, or have any reason in his mind, that he needs to....

He just doesn't know how to accept a loss, bad call, cause he's not mature enough....

and back to those that read this, and say I'm too harsh, take time, go back through his posts, and see just how much respect Chado has NOT earned.....
                Last edited by Kaptain; 05-14-2008, 07:28 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

kapt ... i always liked Chad .. he was actually good to have on the site ... he would joke and clown with others on here and they seemed to all like him .. some still do ... He is good for posting plays and stirring up a lot a talk about sports ...

Lot of cappers on here have egos .. some larger than others ... some show it differently than others ... what I do not like is when someone starts drama on a continuing basis .. i.e. this thread ... just totally uncalled for ...

I read the post in his other thread where someone said something to him regarding the Pens ... a mature adult would not have opened this type of thread with this title and post ...

Comment

Hey Spark I think you got me totally confused probably based on previous instances influencing this one but I meant no harm or drama by starting this thread whatsoever. I just read it now and was shocked to see your reaction to it. All I was saying was I wanted to bet anyone who like the Pens and I will take Detroit. Sorry if yourself or anyone may have mis-interpreted the presentation of the thread....really meant nothing by it negatively seriously....

Comment

Originally posted by tash
                      Chado Chado Chado ......... Cmon dude !
                      Cmon what? Wow I cant believe the mis-interpretation of this thread. All I wanted was to bet someone who liked the Pens while I will take the Wings. I am still very shocked and confused at why you guys have taken it the wrong way. Guess my bad name accounts for it cause I am not even joking meant nothing by it other than this...wow....

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                        Put your money where your mouth is!!!

Wings win the Cup easily!!!

$100 bet for any Pens fans who are just SOOOO confident they are gonna win it all and love to talk the big shit talk...lets hear it...man up and bet me....I got the Wings for any takers!!!

JUST GOT BACK IN TOWN-LET ME CHECK THE LINE AND WILL GET BACK TO YOU...
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Ouch Joe I just showed this thread to a friend of mine and he doesnt understand what has yourself or anyone so upset about what I posted. He thinks they must have it out for me or something. I was just asking for action on the Cup WTF?!?!?!?!? Does anyone speak englsih around here I cant believe this no harm meant at all WTF!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
                            JUST GOT BACK IN TOWN-LET ME CHECK THE LINE AND WILL GET BACK TO YOU...
                            Wow someone speaks english and understands I was just looking for a bet with someone on the NHL Championship series...

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                              Gimme the Pens at whatever the series price is and I will take that action....I dont think the Red Wings will get it done.....Red Wings will be favored most likely

PEACE
                              And yet we have another person who understood what I meant and no harm was intended still cant believe the mis-interpretation of the motive of this thread squeued because of my name or something. This was all I was looking for. Deal Ronnie we will base it on the line when it comes out then!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X