Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longnex
    truth hurts huh?
    I guess if you are waiting to get paid cause Monte takes 18 years to hand out an addy, sure

Comment

I can usually get a members addy withing a day or two. I Yahoo and AIM many guys off site. I have about 25-30 instant messenger buddies. Someone usually IMs or emails another members I'm trying to contact.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
        I can usually get a members addy withing a day or two. I Yahoo and AIM many guys off site. I have about 25-30 instant messenger buddies. Someone usually IMs or emails another members I'm trying to contact.
        Me too. I got several emails of members here within the same day of asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          Try getting an email from Monte off a guy who has been banned from the forum and sending it to another country. Can take a month. Know the facts before you say 6 months based on JC's lies. Funny how JC seems to think it took SOO long based on the "hearsay" he received. Most biased, uneducated shot at me not paying someone I have every read...TwoTonTony can twist things and play people any way he wants...bottom line is he got paid in a month and thats that...

Yeah my lies

Here is a cut and paste from an email i sent Tony today. We see the liar now..
          From Tony below

I just went online and saw his stuff.

Firstly, I never asked him until it was like at least 2 months. Then I got banned and humiliated him on the other site where they did not know him. I never e-mailed him twice a day. He is saying this since I can not defend myself. I saw that fucker for what he was......a welcher. He got my e-mail the same time everyone else did. I bet 4 other guys and monte furnished my e-mail the same day. I even got a check from Alaska, Texas and Oklahoma within a 2 week timeframe. His argument holds no water. I just checked and I did not get paid for a little over 3 months. He makes references to christmas time and money being tight for presents. So if the series ends in October and i do not get paid until after the holidays.....bingo....3 months.

Whoever bets with him is dumb.
          Last edited by jcindaville; 05-16-2008, 06:01 PM.
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Here's whats happening to our Family Forum

Here's a coment from the Old Kaptain, and my take on what I see happening to our "FAMILY" Forum.....

Here's a copy and paste of BettorsChat Headings....we see it everday, but do we read it......

Bettorschat Message
            Is here to provide bettors with FREE Sports Picks, FREE Contests, Sports News and Handicapping tips to help you win. Be sure to register and join in on the action!

All prior members from Bettorstalk do not need to register again. You're already registered in the new posting board

U.S. Citizens please take note: The information at this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Any usage of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local laws is strictly prohibited.

I personaly believe we shouldn't be betting against each other, since the PURPOSE of this Forum is to help each other.....Maybe I'm wrong....don't think so.....

I think, all wagering should be between members and BOOS, not member to member.....violates our own integrity and ethics....IMO

Also, Internet Gambling, is questionable, and will always be, till laws are finalized, and the US Govt decides, legally, once and for all, what is allowed....

In addition, I don't think we're doing the Forum, or Monte, any good by having $ wagering, via internet, from the USA to Canada to boot.......

What if the wrong person sees this, some die hard ex member, that has a hard on for the Forum (Monte), and reports this BS to the proper authorities, for vengenance, I think it could cause undue trouble....

Those that think I'm overreacting, think again, Shit happens, especially when you invite it.....

I'd rather we "help" each other, take the Books $, than go against each other.....Just my opinion.....you guys do with it what you want.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
              I personaly believe we shouldn't be betting against each other, since the PURPOSE of this Forum is to help each other.....Maybe I'm wrong....don't think so.....
              I disagree. Although, I've never made a monetary bet with a fellow member. Why not bet head to head and eliminate the juice? It would be great betting with no juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain

Also, Internet Gambling, is questionable, and will always be, till laws are finalized, and the US Govt decides, legally, once and for all, what is allowed....
                Another point! What makes betting illegal is betting where the house (bookie) gets a cut. I don't believe a bet between two friends is illegal if there's no house involved. If it was illegal then the authorities could arrest the players at each and every home poker game.

Comment

frankb03

I disagree. Although, I've never made a monetary bet with a fellow member. Why not bet head to head and eliminate the juice? It would be great betting with no juice.
                  always appreciate your input.....I understand the wager is based on the oddsmaker lines...thus one of the 2 is absorbing VIG.....what's the difference.......

Instead of giving 3 members the odds (vig) for 100 ea, why not simply place a wagere with your book for 300....

No chance for hard feekings, bs about how long it took to pay, bs about addy's, etc.....

If it's for Bragging rights, then just post your plays (with books) and let the other three know they were wrong, which they will know already, or vice versa....

One can only jeopradize ones chances for maintaing integrity.....IMO...

I still say it's a forum for info, not for wagering.....Just my take...

Comment

frankb03

Another point! What makes betting illegal is betting where the house (bookie) gets a cut. I don't believe a bet between two friends is illegal if there's no house involved. If it was illegal then the authorities could arrest the players at each and every home poker game.
                    once again----appreciate your input.....

Many states, Oklahoma included, consider home poker games involving money, ilegal, as numerous others do.....

Playing pools, is also ilegal in many states, and the house gets no cut.....

Many variables to this gambling communication theory.....

I still say, until the Gambling Gurus (Govt---State--Local) authorities better define whats allowed on Internet, I think we should just lay low.....IMO

Comment

or maybe if we do bet with each other we pay Monte the j

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                        Put your money where your mouth is!!!

Wings win the Cup easily!!!

$100 bet for any Pens fans who are just SOOOO confident they are gonna win it all and love to talk the big shit talk...lets hear it...man up and bet me....I got the Wings for any takers!!!

This thread was created prior to game 4. Wings have yet to close out the series. I wonder if Chado is still eager to take the Wings vs. any and all takers?

Comment

Hahahahaha!
                          No one called anyone a JT

Comment

Working...
                          X