Paging ALL Pens fans!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
    Gimme the Pens at whatever the series price is and I will take that action....I dont think the Red Wings will get it done.....Red Wings will be favored most likely

PEACE
    I AM DOWN WITH RONNIE-JUST GIVE ME A FAIR LINE-LATER CHUNGER !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
      I AM DOWN WITH RONNIE-JUST GIVE ME A FAIR LINE-LATER CHUNGER !!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        I was just asking for action on the Cup WTF?!?!?!?!? Does anyone speak englsih around here I cant believe this no harm meant at all WTF!?!?!

You want action Chad?? ... call your man ... Don't open stupid ass threads like this one ...

Simple as that ...

and yes, i speak perfect english ...

Comment

I would bet you but I dont want to wait a year to get paid if I win. Im sure if I won you would want to go double or nothing on next years finals.

Comment

Put your money where your mouth is!!!

Wings win the Cup easily!!!

$100 bet for any Pens fans who are just SOOOO confident they are gonna win it all and love to talk the big shit talk...lets hear it...man up and bet me....I got the Wings for any takers!!!

yeah right Chad ... you are just looking for some action ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
              You want action Chad?? ... call your man ... Don't open stupid ass threads like this one ...

Simple as that ...

and yes, i speak perfect english ...
              Seriously didnt mean anything other than that....I agree my presentation wasnt appropriate....
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

CHAD,i'm not taking sides here,i agree with the guys,you gotta chill a little bro,i just like pitt to win it all...
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

I am much different Jerry. I could care less what negative things people say about my on an internet site anymore. You will notice a new me on here from now on in that regard. Havent been on lately really either nor gambling much. Been getting my life rolling pretty well with work, the gym, moving out soon, and golfing like crazy every weekend. Been busy and things are going good bro. Hope all is well with you pal!!!

yeah jerry ... really changed ...

Comment

Big shit talk? Pens fans? I know of 1 Hab fan that talked bigger shit than anyone....

You owe my a hundy...I don't think the Pens win but give me whatever the odds will be and I will root for the Pens...you are on...unless, of course, you back out. I am playing with house money and can't lose.
                    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                      No Spark/Rook, he hasn't changed, he's not gonna change, and doesn't know how, or have any reason in his mind, that he needs to....
                      I agree with your entire post except this part. I think he will change. His biggest problem is he's a young kid that thinks he knows it all. It's a common trait at that age. He'll change in another 5 to 10 years or more. And continue to change into his 40s.

He insults guys with infinitely more experience. I truly believe one day he'll wake up and say to himself "the Kapt was right".

Comment

Put your money where your mouth is!!!

Wings win the Cup easily!!!

$100 bet for any Pens fans
                        who are just SOOOO confident they are gonna win it all and love to talk the big shit talk...lets hear it...man up and bet me....I got the Wings for any takers!!!
                        Joe, I agree with you. If he created the thread with the text in red I'd have no problem with it. It's all the BS that follows that speaks for his tone.

Comment

Depending on the line I'll take your bet.

Why? You bet with emotion not logic. In the long run bettors who bet because their emotions get the better of them will lose and lose big.

Comment

He's just bitter as fuck that the habs fuckin sucked ass and got destroyed by a shitty flyers team. Redwings haven't seen anything like the Penguins yet this year. They are in for a shock!!
                            No one called anyone a JT

Comment

Originally posted by Bennycav
                              He's just bitter as fuck that the habs fuckin sucked ass and got destroyed by a shitty flyers team. Redwings haven't seen anything like the Penguins yet this year. They are in for a shock!!
                              You guys all need to relax...all he's asking for is a simple bet...he did it to me, and I didn't get all bentout of shape.

As for the shitty Flyers team, ok Homer, they made it to te Final 4, yet they're shitty. I guess the Pens aren't that good then cuz they're beating another shitty team.

Comment

I don't know how much worse it can get than a sweep. I hate the flyers. Sorry if that hurts ur feelings but I don't know one penguins fan that like philly or vise versa
                                No one called anyone a JT

Comment

Working...
                                X