Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG NHL Pick from Chado!!! (Starts in 15 minutes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahah Go Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No one called anyone a JT

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
      On Wednesday you had to lay $170 to win you $100 on the Wings in game 4.

Today's game at -300 required a bet of $810 to win $270.

If you are truly chasing, currently you are $980 in the hole.

Assuming the next game is once again -170 enjoy the game betting more than $1800 to win $100. At rist is almost $2800.
      Don't forget to add the juice on the Pitt series. I don't think the boys bankroll is that big. Hope there are no hotels on Park Place
      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

THIS ENTIRE THREAD HURTS MY BRAIN
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I haven't posted in a long time but just saw this and from personal experience Frank is 100% correct. Idid something similar in the NBA playoffs last year and lost big. I could have won a number of other series plays and with that one loss I still would have been down significantly. Bottom line in not such a nice way is Chado you seriously have no clue what the " " you are doing or talking about. You are giving out horrible advice and I just hope not to many people are following.

Comment

The key to this is not starting until game 5. I am not a chase type bettor but like chado said only 3 teams have ever lost up 3-0. so if u wait until the 5th game or even 6th game there is a whole lot less risk.
            That is just my 2 cents
            2010: 23-12 +37.8
            2011: 4-0 + 20
            09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by mark30
              The key to this is not starting until game 5. I am not a chase type bettor but like chado said only 3 teams have ever lost up 3-0. so if u wait until the 5th game or even 6th game there is a whole lot less risk.
              That is just my 2 cents
              The Wings will probably win game 6. I stand by my initial post when Chado suggested playing this chase system. The risk is not worth the reward. How many of us want to risk $2800 to win $100?

Comment

The Wings will probably win game 6. I stand by my initial post when Chado suggested playing this chase system. The risk is not worth the reward. How many of us want to risk $2800 to win $100?
                frank agree 100 percent on chasing,i remember a pretty good friend of mine the year a very strong oakland team got swept in the world series,he was not increasing his increments but in game one he thought he was stealing and laid 2500 to win a dime-loser // game two he is thinking,i will get back a dime of my money fires it again loser,game three trys it one more time for a dime,bye game three even if he wins he is still down 4 dimes,he ends up blowing 75 hundred when he was just trying to make one dime,he never has bet big money again to this day and has done well for himself // but going back to the original deal on chasing,increasing your increments to win a small bet is just not a wise gambling strategy-very strange things can happen in sports betting and when you are running bad you better have a slowdown gear...
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

WayneChung

Originally posted by WayneChung
                  frank agree 100 percent on chasing,i remember a pretty good friend of mine the year a very strong oakland team got swept in the world series,he was not increasing his increments but in game one he thought he was stealing and laid 2500 to win a dime-loser // game two he is thinking,i will get back a dime of my money fires it again loser,game three trys it one more time for a dime,bye game three even if he wins he is still down 4 dimes,he ends up blowing 75 hundred when he was just trying to make one dime,he never has bet big money again to this day and has done well for himself // but going back to the original deal on chasing,increasing your increments to win a small bet is just not a wise gambling strategy-very strange things can happen in sports betting and when you are running bad you better have a slowdown gear...
                  WayneChung, and old and "wise" veteran of wagering,
                  Has this Gambling perspective put in the right place...
                  When he so accurately, professionally, stated above,
                  It's a "bad investment", and NOT wise to "Chase"....

thanks frankb03, and Chunger.....I too agree.....I wouldn't do it....The reward is so minimal as related to the maximized risk.....IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
                    I haven't posted in a long time but just saw this and from personal experience Frank is 100% correct. Idid something similar in the NBA playoffs last year and lost big. I could have won a number of other series plays and with that one loss I still would have been down significantly. Bottom line in not such a nice way is Chado you seriously have no clue what the " " you are doing or talking about. You are giving out horrible advice and I just hope not to many people are following.

Comment

Comment

Been busy all weekend and just finally read this thread and the comments throughout it. Frank and others I am not condoning or recommending chasing in ANY other aspect of sports betting or gambling in general for that matter. When something hits at 99.9999999% and has less than a 0.00000000000000001% chance of losing I will make an exception any day of the week. Frank your examples of the steep juice that comes into play if the series gets extended is true but I already stated on numerous occasions that you need a bankroll and the juice, or worry, WITH PATIENCE, becomes irrelevant as the $100 profit will be banked regardless in the end!!!
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                          Been busy all weekend and just finally read this thread and the comments throughout it. Frank and others I am not condoning or recommending chasing in ANY other aspect of sports betting or gambling in general for that matter. When something hits at 99.9999999% and has less than a 0.00000000000000001% chance of losing I will make an exception any day of the week. Frank your examples of the steep juice that comes into play if the series gets extended is true but I already stated on numerous occasions that you need a bankroll and the juice, or worry, WITH PATIENCE becomes irrelevant as the $100 profit in the end will be banked regardless!!!
                          Chado, how many series have been 3-0 and what is the record? Not being a wise ass, but I do not know the answer. Let's play devils advocate and assume the Stars would come back to win...what would one lose starting with a $100? $4K? More? that means you would need to win the next 40 series that get to 3-0...that could take 20 yrs!
                          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                            Chado, how many series have been 3-0 and what is the record? Not being a wise ass, but I do not know the answer. Let's play devils advocate and assume the Stars would come back to win...what would one lose starting with a $100? $4K? More? that means you would need to win the next 40 series that get to 3-0...that could take 20 yrs!

He has been asked that many times...but always has that smartass answer about 99.99999999999% win and 0.00000000001% losing...He has never looked it up.

I did a little research and this is what I found...(if I read it correctly.)

This site has said the NHL has had 149 times that a team has had a 3-0 series lead. Their record in that span it 147-2 (.987%). Their record in game 4 was 97-52 (.651%).

This site does not keep track of ML wagers or units won/lost.

You can decifer what is said here.

http://www.whowins.com/tables/up30.html

Someone please correct me if I misread it.
                            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                              He has been asked that many times...but always has that smartass answer about 99.99999999999% win and 0.00000000001% losing...He has never looked it up.

I did a little research and this is what I found...(if I read it correctly.)

This site has said the NHL has had 149 times that a team has had a 3-0 series lead. Their record in that span it 147-2 (.987%). Their record in game 4 was 97-52 (.651%).
                              This site does not keep track of ML wagers or units won/lost.

You can decifer what is said here.

http://www.whowins.com/tables/up30.html

Someone please correct me if I misread it.
                              Those numbers after the canadian conversion rate equals 0.000000001%

Comment

PATIENCE, becomes irrelevant as the $100 profit will be banked regardless in the end!!!
                                Wings closed out the series last night. However, I seriously, doubt you were laying $2800 last night.

Frank and others I am not condoning or recommending chasing
                                Of course you are. You posted in this thread and other threads of easy money.

Comment

Working...
                                X