Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG NHL Pick from Chado!!! (Starts in 15 minutes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You!!!
    No one called anyone a JT

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
      All depends on the officiating

Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Flyers are losing for the exact same reason the Rangers lost...the three best players on th ice wear Pens jersey's...Malkin, Crosby and Fleury. Rangers got screwed by the officials too...everyone does. But that isn't why the lost. They lost because the Pens are a superior team. That is why the Flyers are going to lose...no destiny, no referees...the Flyers are not as good as the Pens, plain and simple.

Blaming referees for when a team losses is comical. Rangers got screwed in game 2 scoring the tying goal that got waved off because the ref thought the puck was dead and it never was. They got screwed in game 5 when Drury got high sticked that drew blood and no penalty was called at the end of regulation...you know, tpp bad! Beat the team on the ice and don't let it come down to calls or no calls; WIN THE GAME!
        Last edited by Three Jack; 05-14-2008, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          Maybe this will cheer you up bro. I went to high school with this chick named Veronica. This is a pic on her facebook page right now:
          Anyway to make that pic larger.She looks smoking hot

Comment

Officiating????? The power plays in this series is 11-10 Pens so they have exactly 1 more power play while they play against a bunch of slashing goons. That doesn't sound like an advantage to me,, and if we want to even that up let's talk about the obvious goal that the league officials didn't give us after discussing it for 10 minutes,,,that makes it 11-11 in my opinion.

Malkin and Crosby draw penalties because their skill puts defenders in bad positions, it is a fact of the game. On the other hand let's talk about Ruutu for the pens as a Marked man, he basically got decapitated by the goalie the other night and got called for a dive??? Well, at least he got up so that he could be punched in the face by Hatchet, I mean hatcher, no power play for pens, just a 4-4.

Also, the greatest player ever (Mario Lemieux) had his career shortened drastically because goons like the Flyers were allowed to take liberties in the 80's and 90's, this game needs its stars and a fast pace game, therefore the officiating is perfect.

Just my opinion.

Let's Go Pens.
            Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Originally posted by DBURGH
              Officiating????? The power plays in this series is 11-10 Pens so they have exactly 1 more power play while they play against a bunch of slashing goons. That doesn't sound like an advantage to me,, and if we want to even that up let's talk about the obvious goal that the league officials didn't give us after discussing it for 10 minutes,,,that makes it 11-11 in my opinion.
              An interesting post! I didn't watch the game. After reading the whining in this thread I checked the box score. I was curious how a fan could blame the refs in a 4-1 loss with each team getting called for 3 penalties.

Comment

Chado, looks like you're still bitter about the pathetic Flyers kicking the shit out of your sorry habs!!!

Pens are for real.

Still think that trade deadline pick of Hossa was stupid????

How's montreal's goalie situation these days!!!

Comment

Frank, I was referring to Game 2 and just because penalties are even, doesn't mean they're legit...it's a common opinion that if you touch Malkin or Crosby, penalties are called...and there's a reason Crosby's nickname is crybaby. Anyway, I find it comical that the Pens were near extint about 3 yrs ago and now all the bandwagon fans come out of the woodwork. I agree the Pens are better, but I can also have an opinion that Malkin and Crosby are pu**ies. Anyway, it will be interesting to see the team of bandwagon fans vs. the team who can't even sell out their playoff games.
                  Last edited by LVJimmy; 05-14-2008, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                    Maybe this will cheer you up bro. I went to high school with this chick named Veronica. This is a pic on her facebook page right now:

She take it in the rump??
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                      She take it in the rump??
                      I bet her shit locker tastes real good!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                        I bet her shit locker tastes real good!

I live the way you think

Aside from being a Met and Nova fan your ok people
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by atolunch
                          Chado, looks like you're still bitter about the pathetic Flyers kicking the shit out of your sorry habs!!!

Pens are for real.

Still think that trade deadline pick of Hossa was stupid????

How's montreal's goalie situation these days!!!
                          LOL gotta love it! How bout you put your money where your mouth is. Lets bet $100 on the Wings/Pens to win the Cup. Cause after the Wings lift Lord Stanley your Pens will be no better off than my Habs. You play to win it all and if you dont it doesnt matter whether you finished last in the entire league or the runner up in the Cup its all irrelevant at the end of it all!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                            Flyers are losing for the exact same reason the Rangers lost...the three best players on th ice wear Pens jersey's...Malkin, Crosby and Fleury. Rangers got screwed by the officials too...everyone does. But that isn't why the lost. They lost because the Pens are a superior team. That is why the Flyers are going to lose...no destiny, no referees...the Flyers are not as good as the Pens, plain and simple.

Blaming referees for when a team losses is comical. Rangers got screwed in game 2 scoring the tying goal that got waved off because the ref thought the puck was dead and it never was. They got screwed in game 5 when Drury got high sticked that drew blood and no penalty was called at the end of regulation...you know, tpp bad! Beat the team on the ice and don't let it come down to calls or no calls; WIN THE GAME!
                            the calls have been terrible, but i agree with you...that's not why they are losing....it sure doesn't help...but it's hilarious that at least half of the espn game recaps, have included this sentence;

...then the (insert flyers opponent here) got a power play on a questionable (insert penelty call here)....

the pens are just a better team...but I disagree with fleury....he gives up the juicest rebounds....but the pens put so much pressure on you that we can't get to them...it's frustrating....but that guy just can't help himself...i wonder if he thinks he can kick save it out past the blue line.
                            1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                              I find it comical that the Pens were near extint about 3 yrs ago and now all the bandwagon fans come out of the woodwork.
                              I do agree with this comment. Penguin fans are bandwagon fans. Pittsburgh is a football city. There's many teams in the NHL, Rangers, Flyers, and others where the fans remain loyal. Win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                                I do agree with this comment. Penguin fans are bandwagon fans. Pittsburgh is a football city. There's many teams in the NHL, Rangers, Flyers, and others where the fans remain loyal. Win or lose.
                                Loyal Flyer fans? The same ones that left midway through the third last game and booed their team????/ Now that is a joke,,,Pittsburgh fans are loyal to their two sports..Penguins and Steelers....baseball is a joke,,so,,,I don't even consdider that a sports team in pittsburgh..
                                Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Working...
                                X