Doc Winn Nhl Game Of The Playoffs!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    The credit is due to Biron and Biron only....cause you cant honestly sit there and say you are happily with how the Flyers have played as a team in general....
    In game 1, YES, in game 2, NO...in the 1st and 2rd periods of this game, YES.

Comment

The credit is due to Biron and Biron only....cause you cant honestly sit there and say you are happily with how the Flyers have played as a team in general....
      They put 3 goals on the guy you were jerking off before the game...I didn't see the box score but I don't think Biron scored one goal let alone 3 tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
        Homers are incapable
        I'm a homer...I love my teams but have given the opposing team credit plenty of times.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
          I'm a homer...I love my teams but have given the opposing team credit plenty of times.
          lol, let me know the next time you do that cuz I wanna see it

Comment

This game came down to a few things, BIRON was fanf-intastic giving no rebounds and the canadiens with a little more luck could have put in 10 goals but posts and missing my inches led to a close game....next thing you know Price is giving up horribe horrible goals 3 of them actually. Then in the 3rd Habs get a couple and should have had a couple more but missed opportunities and the Flyers SQUEAK out a win ----- no complaints on my behalf as i FULLY blame this loss on the Habs for stupid play but if anyone thinks they won't come out strong in Game 4 with Halak then they are wrong. I believe this series will head back to MTL tied at 2-2.

Sorry for the loser , my bad fellas

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
              lol, let me know the next time you do that cuz I wanna see it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
                This game came down to a few things, BIRON was fanf-intastic giving no rebounds and the canadiens with a little more luck could have put in 10 goals but posts and missing my inches led to a close game....next thing you know Price is giving up horribe horrible goals 3 of them actually. Then in the 3rd Habs get a couple and should have had a couple more but missed opportunities and the Flyers SQUEAK out a win ----- no complaints on my behalf as i FULLY blame this loss on the Habs for stupid play but if anyone thinks they won't come out strong in Game 4 with Halak then they are wrong. I believe this series will head back to MTL tied at 2-2.

You really think Halak will start?
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

This game came down to a few things, BIRON was fanf-intastic giving no rebounds and the canadiens with a little more luck could have put in 10 goals ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THIS STATEMENT but posts and missing my inches led to a close game....next thing you know Price is giving up horribe horrible goals 3 of them actually The 2nd goal was a bad goal, he was screened in the 1st goal and the 3rd goal was top shelf. Then in the 3rd Habs get a couple and should have had a couple more but missed opportunities and the Flyers SQUEAK out a win ----- no complaints on my behalf as i FULLY blame this loss on the Habs for stupid play but if anyone thinks they won't come out strong in Game 4 with Halak then they are wrong. I believe this series will head back to MTL tied at 2-2.

C'mon man, don't be a Chado #2

Comment

if anyone thinks they won't come out strong in Game 4 with Halak then they are wrong. I believe this series will head back to MTL tied at 2-2.

And the Flyers won't come out strong at home for the most important game of the season?

Comment

NHL should give the series to the Habs. They should have won 14-0 tonight.

Comment

No, they should've had 10 more goals so the final SHOULD'VE BEEN 12-3 CANADIENS.

Comment

If you think EVERY time a goalie is screened the puck will go in? And yea they could have had 10 look at all the posts a couple inches here n there and that is a few goals, all of kovalevs fanned shots, higgins missed an empty netter so maybe you are watching a diff. game

and the 3rd goal on price was AWFUL he kicked it out like a moron instead of gobbling the rebound as any goalie would do. Proof of his poor play when he again dropped the puck for no reason on the flyers stick even though no goal was scored.

And yes Chado, Halak will amost definitely start

Comment

Never will you see such dominance in 2 losses in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess in Canada Dominance must mean suck, cause in America it means playing extremely well and winning

I actually watched alot of this game, and Philly looked to be the better team, maybe thats why they won
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X