No announcement yet.

Doc Winn Nhl Game Of The Playoffs!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Mike, I do agree with you that the guys who threw the beers or the beer are idiots and the people who destroyed things the night after game 1 fall into a worse category but those few don't represent the many. There are always a few morons who ruin the public image which is what has happened but for those who were there when it happened we were flipping out at the tools burning things down as it is ridiculous.

Comment

I don't know what is wrong with this team already in the 1st MONTREAL has missed a breakaway, missed a WIDE OPEN after a great pass and drilled one off the post. Biron is playing the best hockey off his life and on the plays he is missing luck is on his side

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        That was fucking straight bullshit and I couldnt believe they counted that. Good for Kostopolous by punching Timonnen after he rubbed his cheap goal in his face!!!

Whether or not that should've been allowed, A CHEAP SHOT IS A CHEAP SHOT. That was such a pussy punch especially considering it happened in a sport where fighting is allowed...that was weak.

Comment

1 POST

1 CROSSBAR

KOIVU MISSES A BREAK AWAY

HIGGINS MISSES A WIDE OPEN NET

WTF WTF WTF WTF SHOULD BE FUCKING 3 OR 4 NOTHING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADKLFJSDKLAJFL;ADKFL'ASDKFL;ADKFL;ADKVL;ASDMVADM,' KLF'PWIOPERJGK;DHOPAETJKHFLSDGKADFLLAAD

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
            Whether or not that should've been allowed, A CHEAP SHOT IS A CHEAP SHOT. That was such a pussy punch especially considering it happened in a sport where fighting is allowed...that was weak.
            I agree but the Flyers bring it on themselves by their dirty play but yes I do not condone what Kostopolous did.

Comment

Also we all know how Price responds after a bad game...would be shocked if he gives up more than 1 goal tonight...GL!!!

Comment

PRICE was absolutely AWFUL tonight but 3-2 flyers Habs back in it and pressing all over GO HABSSSSSSSSSSSSSS keep coming so close to tying its only a matter of time!

Having confidence that your goalie will stop shots going the speed of passes makes all the difference!

Comment

Never will you see such dominance in 2 losses in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Would you rather dominate and loss 2 games, OR GET BS CALLS ALL GAME AND WIN 1 GAME?

Comment

Did you watch the same second period I did?

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                        Did you watch the same second period I did?
                        No pt man...we all know Chado is a homer

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                          No pt man...we all know Chado is a homer

I mean seriously, give credit where credit is due. It's actually pretty funny.

Comment

The credit is due to Biron and Biron only....cause you cant honestly sit there and say you are happily with how the Flyers have played as a team in general....

Comment

Homers are incapable

Comment

And FUCK Kovalev with 100 chances and fanning on everything!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X