Doc Winn Nhl Game Of The Playoffs!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc Winn Nhl Game Of The Playoffs!!!

I have been waiting a couple days for this one and I have no doubt it will cash. This will be my NHL GAME OF THE PLAYOFFS and even though it may appear to be a homer pick I assure you it is not.

ROLL WITH ME ON MY GAME OF THE PLAYOFFS ON....THE MONTREAL CANADIENS ML +110

Another SU dog winner coming at you tonight, they will handle the Flyers and finish their empty netters this game. They are more focused than ever and they will fly tonight as they continue to dance circles around Philly with all the good scoring chances. Mtl has hit maybe 7-8 posts in the last 2 games and the bounces won't favour the Flyers forever.

MONTREAL +110

GOOD F'IN LUCK!!!!!!!!

good luck tonight
    dave
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

gl to ya tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Maybe the refs will be in their back pocket again like Game 1

Comment

I was at GAME 1 and if you really believe that then you did not watch the game. We all know PHILLY and this team is notorious for being a bunch of cheap shot dirty players and they had one penalty the entire game until the one in the last minute. The only reason the Habs didn't ring up 5-6 goals on Phill in game 2 was Biron but that ends tonight. Lets not forget the Habs are a better road team so they should be ready!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
            I was at GAME 1 and if you really believe that then you did not watch the game.
            You must have had your Montreal blinders on because if you think Richards hit that flop artist with his leg you are blind. Go back and watch the tape buddy because obviously from the nose bleed seats you had you weren't able to see the play well. And the goal that they reviewed was also a joke but I'm sure you saw that better live then we did with the replays.

Comment

Big mike, whats up with turning his play into a bitch session.

Comment

nose bleeds lmFAO I sit front row little boy....

and I have seen the replay, did Kovalev SELL the penalty - YES 100 % he did but that is part of hockey...Everyone else does it and just because he does it better that is not his fault. Kovalev will get calls like that his way JUST like any star player in the league.

Maybe you can explain to me why the Flyers 4th goal in the last game when the refs allowed a player to hit Price's glove with his stick - did that just become part of the game?

Later - plz bet the Flyers Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun32
                  Big mike, whats up with turning his play into a bitch session.
                  Are we not talking about the play? He basically said the Habs have dominated the series but had some bad breaks with pucks hitting the posts. I responded to that. This is a forum where people have conversations, debates, discussions, etc. Not sure about the bitch session maybe someone else could help you out with that.

Comment

nose bleeds lmFAO I sit front row little boy....
                    I'm sure you do...you probably wear a t shirt advertising that great tout service of your's

GL on your play....the place will be rocking tonight. I'm not a hockey fan but I can't wait for this game to get underway!

Comment

You know what that is an excellent idea......I should start wearing that tshirt--i have no doubt philly will be rocking, but no arena gets louder than the Bell Centre and fans can only do so much as many are seeing.

GO HABS GO

GL

Comment

You know what that is an excellent idea......I should start wearing that tshirt--i have no doubt philly will be rocking, but no arena gets louder than the Bell Centre and fans can only do so much as many are seeing.

GO HABS GO

GL
                        Hopefully, they throw beers tonight like those morons did in Game 1.

Comment

The only reason the Habs didn't ring up 5-6 goals on Phill in game 2 was Biron but that ends tonight!
                          Yup Biron won the game single handedly I already stated that. Habs were dancing circles around them and dominated from start to finish but couldnt capitalize. The chances should go in tonight the Flyers are only flurting with danger when they continue to allow so many point blank chances. Also we all know how Price responds after a bad game...would be shocked if he gives up more than 1 goal tonight...GL!!!
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Maybe you can explain to me why the Flyers 4th goal in the last game when the refs allowed a player to hit Price's glove with his stick - did that just become part of the game?
                            That was fucking straight bullshit and I couldnt believe they counted that. Good for Kostopolous by punching Timonnen after he rubbed his cheap goal in his face!!!

Comment

continue to dance circles around Philly with all the good scoring chances. Mtl has hit maybe 7-8 posts in the last 2 games and the bounces won't favour the Flyers forever.
                              Finally someone who has been watching the same games as myself...this luck cant continue...

Comment

Working...
                              X