Deshawn Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deshawn Stevenson

Someone needs to remind Deshawn Stevenson that he is still Deshawn Stevenson. If he doesn't get suspended for game 5 for closing his fist and swiping LeBron across the forehead, something is wrong.

He done pissed LeBron off and now his team is feeling the wrath her in the 2Q.
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

How many games should David West be suspended for tapping Nowitski's face?

My guess is you're a Cavs fan.

Comment

Does that "wrath" include that sweet air ball he just put up with less then 2 minutes left........what a joke!!
      "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

You are so right Frank.....but unfortunately Stevenson will probably get suspeneded and West won't.......why.......well of course the OVER HYPE of Lebron James. The other thing I think is funny, how many times did Jordan or Magic or even Bird go into an arena and hear the chant "over rated" curious question as we speak to the over hype and fan reaction to James.
        "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Hey, I thought all you James lovers said he has NO one around him........West may have just won it for them. As well as Daniel Gibson....but I know it is Lebron and a bunch of stiffs.....man he is incredible.
          "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
            Hey, I thought all you James lovers said he has NO one around him........West may have just won it for them. As well as Daniel Gibson....but I know it is Lebron and a bunch of stiffs.....man he is incredible.
            well if u understood basketball when the star player is double and triple teamed u pass the ball, wide open nba players usually make the shot... i guess 34 pts, 12 reb, 7 asst wasnt the reason cavs won and bron still overrated
            edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Shows your ability to read......my question was not in regards to what your heros stat line was, but rather where the "stiffs" are that he has around him. With out West and Gibson they lose that game today. You kill me jive, you chime in with nothing and when I ask a question you NEVER have an answer. And to answer your question, NO wide open "stiffs" usually don't make a pressure shot like that and YES he still is very much overrated.........like I said, name a time Jordan, Magic or even Bird went to an arena and got the "over rated" chant..........NEVER there was NO doubt how GREAT they were. But I know, I know, James is going to be the greatest ever. Again, my post was ALL you James Lovers said he had NO one around him.......well those NO ones won the game for the Cavs today......because Lebrons WRATH only came up with a 3 point win.....what a joke!
              "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

if you don't think delonte west, 'boobie' gibson, wally szerbiack, etc etc are stiffs, i don't know what to tell you guys.

and as livejive said, most nba guards can hit an open jumper (i hope).

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                  if you don't think delonte west, 'boobie' gibson, wally szerbiack, etc etc are stiffs, i don't know what to tell you guys.

and as livejive said, most nba guards can hit an open jumper (i hope).
                  guy has no clue about basketball and cuz some idiots in washington will chant overrated it must be true
                  edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
                    guy has no clue about basketball and cuz some idiots in washington will chant overrated it must be true

ONCE AGAIN, HOW IS LEBRON OVERRATED?

That foul on Stevenson was flagrant, and HE should be suspended for Game 5...THIS COMING FROM A NUGGETS FAN.

Stevenson is a bumb...last time I checked the team led by OVERRATED Lebron is up 3-1. SORRY TO SOUND RUDE, BUT ANYONE WHO THINKS LEBRON IS OVERRATED IS AN IDIOT.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                      ONCE AGAIN, HOW IS LEBRON OVERRATED?

That foul on Stevenson was flagrant, and HE should be suspended for Game 5...THIS COMING FROM A NUGGETS FAN.

Stevenson is a bumb...last time I checked the team led by OVERRATED Lebron is up 3-1. SORRY TO SOUND RUDE, BUT ANYONE WHO THINKS LEBRON IS OVERRATED IS AN IDIOT.

Comment

Here we go again.......so someone has an opinion that is not of the majority so he is an IDIOT.......you guys kill me, and Bryce you dissapoint me, you usually show alot of class. Point is as I have said from DAY ONE a year ago, What has he done???? Some one earlier made the same claim about Paul being great, another person wrote why because he has a 2-0 lead in a series against Mavs. James is sooo overated and the media makes sure he is that way..........what on his resume AT THIS POINT OF HIS CAREER MAKES HIM GREAT??? Thats like putting Tim Duncan and Charles Barkley in the same catagory or Tim Duncan and Karl Malone in the same catagory. Win something Lebron, then you can be the GREAT player all these "followers" want to claim you as. So Jimmy am I to gather from your comments about James, that anyone who DISAGREES with your opinion on James is an IDIOT?
                        "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
                          Here we go again.......so someone has an opinion that is not of the majority so he is an IDIOT.......you guys kill me, and Bryce you dissapoint me, you usually show alot of class. Point is as I have said from DAY ONE a year ago, What has he done???? Some one earlier made the same claim about Paul being great, another person wrote why because he has a 2-0 lead in a series against Mavs. James is sooo overated and the media makes sure he is that way..........what on his resume AT THIS POINT OF HIS CAREER MAKES HIM GREAT??? Thats like putting Tim Duncan and Charles Barkley in the same catagory or Tim Duncan and Karl Malone in the same catagory. Win something Lebron, then you can be the GREAT player all these "followers" want to claim you as. So Jimmy am I to gather from your comments about James, that anyone who DISAGREES with your opinion on James is an IDIOT?
                          WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP IS NOT WHAT DISTINGUISHES SOMEONE FROM BEING GOOD AND GREAT. DAN MARINO IS A TOP 5 QB OF ALL TIME, BUT I GUESS CUZ HE NEVER WON A TITLE, HE IS OVERRATED.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE, THAT LOGIC IS FLAWED.

BTW, WHAT IS YOUR OBSESSION WITH LEBRON? DO YOU HAVE A SECRET MAN CRUSH ON HIM?

PS BASKETBALL IS A TEAM SPORT MEANING ONE GUY CAN'T DO EVERYTHING...CONSIDERING WHAT LEBRON HAS TO WORK WITH, I'D SAY HE'S DONE REALLY WELL.
                          Last edited by LVJimmy; 04-27-2008, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Jive.....you finally said something I can deal with......but I would turn it on you a bit. Because a bunch of guys on Bettorschat tell me James is not overrated, does not equate into the TRUTH either...........Wow I just set here and watched Bruce Bowen miss and OPEN three........I thought you told me that NEVER happens Jive......are you lying to me?
                            "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

can you give him past the fucking age of 23 to win a title.

these threads are so fuking stupid its ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                              X