Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since 1990 Who Would Your Top 5 College Football Players Everyone Join Will Be Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by live jive
    i guess i took it more top 5 personal fav to watch play for everyone....my top 5 best to play since 90 be little diff i guess if u get what i mean, but ginn was dangerous everytime he got the ball in college no one faster on the field
    I hear ya, definitely a fun one to watch

Comment

1) Vince Young
      2) Ron Dayne
      3) Reggie Bush
      4) Charles Woodson
      5) Orlando Pace
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
        1) Vince Young
        2) Ron Dayne
        3) Reggie Bush
        4) Charles Woodson
        5) Orlando Pace
        Ron Dayne,that was a good one.I don't think I could list 100 without leaving some off,more less 5.Every time I see someone elses list I'm like damn I forgot about him.

Comment

adrian Pederson
          Vince young
          reggie bush
          michael vick
          marshall faulk

I cater to the exciting players....good thread my man......tough to pick just 5

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
            MY TOP 5 ARE NOT IN ORDER

MICHAEL VICK---------virg tech
            MARSHAL FAULK ________san diego st
            PEYTON MANNING __________tennesee
            CHARLES WOODSON ____michigan "STILL CANT BELIEVE HE WON THE HEISMAN OVER PEYTON"
            CARLSON PALMER ____________USC
            I don't know how Peyton makes the Top 5 in the last 18 years considering he never beat Florida once.

Comment

Ty Detmer
              Marshall Faulk
              Charles Woodson
              Vince Young
              Mike Vick

In no particular order

Comment

If you are talking about just the last 18 years, you have to include Charles Woodson. He could dominate a game on offense and defense and he also was a threat on special teams. He was everywhere on the field, won a Heisman and a National Title. What other guys played a big role on offense, defense, special teams, won a Heisman and a National Title? I'm assuming none since 1990.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  If you are talking about just the last 18 years, you have to include Charles Woodson. He could dominate a game on offense and defense and he also was a threat on special teams. He was everywhere on the field, won a Heisman and a National Title. What other guys played a big role on offense, defense, special teams, won a Heisman and a National Title? I'm assuming none since 1990.
                  charles woodson was a beast maybe a poor man woodson in college chris gamble from ohio state played both off and def and speacial teams no heisman but won title.
                  edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

JASON WHITE
                    Marshall Faulk
                    Charles Woodson
                    Vince Young
                    Mike Vick

In no particular order
                    Yea, I almost put White up there myself buddy

Comment

VICK
                      BUSH
                      Woodson
                      Last two probably not popular but I liked see these two play..
                      Crouch
                      Ty Detmer

Comment

y GUYS THE SAD THING IS HOW MANY OF US PICKED VICK FOR COLLEGE AND LOOK AT WHERE HE IS NOW-THE STUPIDTY OF THAT WHOLE DEAL-WELL ITS JUST MIND-BLOWING,I CAN NOT COME UP WITH ANYTHING RATIONAL TO EXPLAIN IT,IF IT WAS HIS FIRST YEAR IN THE LEAGUE,YOU COULD HAVE SAID,THE STUPIDITY OF YOUTH,LOTS OF US CAN RELATE TO DOING SOME REALLY DUMB AND STUPID THINGS IN OUR LATE TEENS AND EARLY TWENTIES BUT THIS DUDE HAD BEEN IN THE LEAGUE LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THE INS AND OUTS-SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THE WHY TO ME ??
                        Last edited by WayneChung; 04-16-2008, 11:24 PM.
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

LT
                          Reggie Bush
                          Charlie Ward
                          Chad Pennington
                          Ricky Williams
                          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Vince Young
                            Mike Vick
                            Neon Dion
                            Reggie "Tha President" Bush
                            "Sticky" Ricky Williams

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
                              y GUYS THE SAD THING IS HOW MANY OF US PICKED VICK FOR COLLEGE AND LOOK AT WHERE HE IS NOW-THE STUPIDTY OF THAT WHOLE DEAL-WELL ITS JUST MIND-BLOWING,I CAN NOT COME UP WITH ANYTHING RATIONAL TO EXPLAIN IT,IF IT WAS HIS FIRST YEAR IN THE LEAGUE,YOU COULD HAVE SAID,THE STUPIDITY OF YOUTH,LOTS OF US CAN RELATE TO DOING SOME REALLY DUMB AND STUPID THINGS IN OUR LATE TEENS AND EARLY TWENTIES BUT THIS DUDE HAD BEEN IN THE LEAGUE LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THE INS AND OUTS-SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THE WHY TO ME ??
                              Same with Ricky Williams.I have seen him listed a couple times also.What a waste of talent for him and Vick.

Comment

I don't know how Peyton makes the Top 5 in the last 18 years considering he never beat Florida once.
                                Thats a good point BUT the best college football coach(in my time) being at Florida at the same time didn't help Peyton either.It's hard to take away from Peyton when Phil Fulmer was the one losing the games to Florida.Spurrier out coached him every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X