Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's 2008 NHL Playoffs Picks (Round 1)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado1
    Neckcar

It's TALLEDEGA weekend brother Put some money Sunday on Dale Jr,Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson and watch the race on Sunday.43 cars 3 and 4 wide and only about a second separating all 43 of them.I will tell you some of the races during the year are BORING and it seems that they just go round and round.But not this week.You will enjoy I promise.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
      Sup buddy?

Good to hear from ya Kyle...how are you brother?

Changing work locations on Monday as we are moving to a brand new site that we have been waiting on for a year. Everything is gonna be hi-tech and brand new computer systems and they have installed some kind of internet monitoring system for restricted sites so work is gonna be long and boring. Apparently this system takes snap shots of your pc and what you are doing whenever it wants. People are pissed here. They wont even allow you to go on google let alone places like here starting Monday so I am officially Dimer starting then..
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan
        It's TALLEDEGA weekend brother Put some money Sunday on Dale Jr,Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson and watch the race on Sunday.43 cars 3 and 4 wide and only about a second separating all 43 of them.I will tell you some of the races during the year are BORING and it seems that they just go round and round.But not this week.You will enjoy I promise.
        Ok I wil check it out only if you watch one of my Habs games on Versus!!!

Comment

Good to hear from ya Kyle...how are you brother?

Changing work locations on Monday as we are moving to a brand new site that we have been waiting on for a year. Everything is gonna be hi-tech and brand new computer systems and they have installed some kind of internet monitoring system for restricted sites so work is gonna be long and boring. Apparently this system takes snap shots of your pc and what you are doing whenever it wants. People are pissed here. They wont even allow you to go on google let alone places like here starting Monday so I am officially Dimer starting then..
          Damn, that sucks. Life's a bitch and then you marry one is what I've always been told

I've been getting into these playoff pucks I'll have to admit. I like the Pens though Hopefully the Habs and Pens can both take care of business. That would be one hell of an eastern conference finals!

Comment

• At work I wait till the bosses are out of the office, then I go to there computer to look at scores. They don't get in trouble.
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
            Clark: What's steroids?
            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Ok I wil check it out only if you watch one of my Habs games on Versus!!!

DEAL.

Comment

• Originally posted by meaiken
                At work I wait till the bosses are out of the office, then I go to there computer to look at scores. They don't get in trouble.
                Haha thats a good one but wont work as the CTL/ALT/DEL lock their computer screens when they leave their desks and need a password. I even talked to this guy that works here and he knows a ton about computers and this new system they are installing and apparently there is no way around it. He said it takes screen shots of what you are doing. So its noy like I cannot access any sites cause I can but myself or any other employees will be caught red handed of what we are browsing and the managers already had a big discussion about it saying non-business sites no more so I am fucked!!! There is an internet Cafe around the corner that I can always run to and check Sparks bases if there are any afternoon games however lol

Comment

• I honestly didn't think you even worked the way you are always on the computer, that explains it.

Also with my bosses. Some of them are online checking there fantasy teams anyway, so I don't even have to really sneak on there computer.
                  Good Luck to everyone
                  Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                  Clark: What's steroids?
                  Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                  Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
                  X