X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    Wagerstreet @ 6:50 pm

Oakland has life!!!!!!!

Stupid baserunning. Sox announcers are boring. Heck, all boston sports announcers are boring.
    Good Luck to everyone
    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
    Clark: What's steroids?
    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

The Detroit line dropped last night after Rip Hamilton was a late scratch.

Paps getting LIT UP!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Where is Eric Gagne when you need him!!!

Comment

Thanks for the heart attack Paps!!!

PHEW!

Comment

Where is Eric Gagne when you need him!!!

Who is the dumbass that told him to run from 2nd to 3rd.

Oh well, 0-1 on the BB season. Time for bed.

Nice start Wayne.
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
            Clark: What's steroids?
            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Nice call with the Sox this morning buddy!!!

Off work again this week?
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                Nice call with the Sox this morning buddy!!!

Off work again this week?
                No, i've felt like shit since Friday, worked yesterday, and took today off.

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169
                  Even with the addition of Santana, the Mets are counting on Pedro who has been done for some time and El Duque who is anywhere from 25 to 55 for all we know. I think that is a lot to count on. In Maine and Santana you have a pair of possible 20 game winners, although Maine is a year or two away.

Sanata was worth the trade, but the Mets are aging. They remind me of the Rangers, taking stars who are on the downside of their careers in Pedro, Wagner, and Delgado. They have a fucking awesome core in Wright, Santana, Maine, Reyes and Beltran, but too many question marks. Alou? Church? Schneider? Pedro? Delgado? 2nd baseman? I think the NL East is a toss up between the Phils and Braves with the Braves taking it. It will not be the best division in the NL for the first time in quite some time, but it will be interesting. The Braves will sneak up on people as Hampton wins 11 games and shocks people he can do that. Jurjens and Chuck James shock people in being a solid number 5/6 duo. Rafael Soriano shows he can close in the NL and Jeff Francouer shows last year was no fluke. I think losing Andruw was a solid as Texeira will beast in the NL and make Atlanta sign him to a 7 year deal. He is the new franchise player as Chipper fades out over the next 3 years. He is still one of the top 3b in the NL and MLB, but is on the downside. They will need to find a replacement for Smoltx either next year or the year after but not this year. I think the Braves win 93 games and the NL east again. They wont go to the World Series or even the NLCS, but the Phils get the Wild Card and the Mets are on the outside looking in again this year.

Just a thought or 10. Mind you I am a little drunk and a Braves fan, but I do love betting against my teams(I am a Dolphins, Braves, Celtics, and Avalanche fan in the respective Big 4 of sports). The Braves shock people this year.

The easiest bets this year in my mind will be against the Yanks in the 1st half and against the Mets all year as both should be big favs in every game.

GL Wayne and thanks for posting as always. Appreciate the ingo you are always able to give!!

LOVING THE BRAVES LOVE
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                    LOVING THE BRAVES LOVE
                    Hey, i gave it 1st!!!!!

Comment

Wayne the Sox gonna win again? Harden vs Lester I want to keep my undefeated streak in Japan going.

Comment

I really like the Tigers chances this year and i know many others do too. I was talking to zeib last night about Team Ball and he also likes them. I want to take them in Team ball but i have my concerns. The lineup is off the charts good. They should no doubt score 1,000 runs. One concern i have is Granderson being out and Inge in Center. If Granderson is back by mid April and FINE, that problem is solved. My real issue though comes with pitching. Will it be average, good or great? I could see all three happening. Losing Zumaya was a blow, losing Rodney after that was an even bigger blow (IMO) with Zumaya gone already. Jones had a good year with saves last season but he was very shaky at times. I'm very worried about that whole bullpen right now. As far as the starters go, i worry about injuries with Bonderman and Rogers and i worry about Dontrelle and his skills. Most think Dontrelle will do much better with the Tigers run support but most forget that he led the N.L. last year in run support and it didn't help at all. He really struggled. He should/could get 15 wins but i don't "Think" much more. Group one in Team Ball is tough for me. I really want Detroit but the pitching questions have me 2nd guessing a little. For the record, i've NEVER taken Boston in Team Ball in all the years i've run it so please don't assume that was my only choice. I've taken the NYY every year but i'm not sold on them right now at all.

Opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
                          Wayne the Sox gonna win again? Harden vs Lester I want to keep my undefeated streak in Japan going.
                          Did you play the RL today or no?

Comment

Did you play the RL today or no?
                            I chickened out. Glad I did. I would have lost. I think im leaning to the under today. Any opinion?

Comment

Today for what?

Comment

Today for what?
                                For the baseball game. I know its tomorrow but that was what we were talking about.

Comment

Working...
                                X