X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Tuesday

MLB
    -------

1st Pitch of the 2008 Season will be at 6 A.M.

"Home Run" ( Units)

Boston (Matsuzaka) ML ---> -150

GOOD LUCK

Really? Didnt know that...

BOL with your Red Sox tomorrow morning buddy!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Wow how did I know that?

I took them -1 1/2 runs. Hope they win big.

Good luck

Comment

Know what?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          Know what?
          That you were going to take the Red Sox on opening day.

Comment

GL Wayne...going to GameOn, the huge sportsbar under Fenway at 6am tomorrow to watch the game...can't do it to often so why the hell not! I was toss a couple of pennies on it for a rooting interest!

BOL!
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
              That you were going to take the Red Sox on opening day.

I don't expect much out of Oakland this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                GL Wayne...going to GameOn, the huge sportsbar under Fenway at 6am tomorrow to watch the game...can't do it to often so why the hell not! I was toss a couple of pennies on it for a rooting interest!

BOL!

Why ... you are not a Red Sox fan?

Don't worry 3J, i know you are a closet fan!

Comment

Why ... you are not a Red Sox fan?

Don't worry 3J, i know you are a closet fan!
                  If the Mets can't win it all, I hope the Sox do! Boston is too much fun when they win...a completely different feel than win the Pats win. Luckly, the Sox won't play the Mets until late October!
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                    If the Mets can't win it all, I hope the Sox do! Boston is too much fun when they win...a completely different feel than win the Pats win. Luckly, the Sox won't play the Mets until late October!
                    The Mets scare me a little. After Wright and Reyes, age & injuries scare the hell out of me with that lineup. I feel a little uncomfortable after Santana too and Wagner seemed to scare me every time he took the mound last year. I think it is a toss up with them and Philly. I also think the Braves could shock people and finish in 2nd ahead of one of those 2.

Comment

good luck
                      THINK BLUE

Comment

good luck wayne

Comment

Probably The Stupidest Question Of The Week, But Does This Game Count Tomorrow Or Is It An Ex - Game?

If It Counts Why Is It 1 Week B4 The Season Starts ?

Comment

yes, counts.......Selig is a moron, thats why.

NL Champs Rockies start the year on the road at STL...???

Comment

The Mets scare me a little. After Wright and Reyes, age & injuries scare the hell out of me with that lineup. I feel a little uncomfortable after Santana too and Wagner seemed to scare me every time he took the mound last year. I think it is a toss up with them and Philly. I also think the Braves could shock people and finish in 2nd ahead of one of those 2.

Even with the addition of Santana, the Mets are counting on Pedro who has been done for some time and El Duque who is anywhere from 25 to 55 for all we know. I think that is a lot to count on. In Maine and Santana you have a pair of possible 20 game winners, although Maine is a year or two away.

Sanata was worth the trade, but the Mets are aging. They remind me of the Rangers, taking stars who are on the downside of their careers in Pedro, Wagner, and Delgado. They have a fucking awesome core in Wright, Santana, Maine, Reyes and Beltran, but too many question marks. Alou? Church? Schneider? Pedro? Delgado? 2nd baseman? I think the NL East is a toss up between the Phils and Braves with the Braves taking it. It will not be the best division in the NL for the first time in quite some time, but it will be interesting. The Braves will sneak up on people as Hampton wins 11 games and shocks people he can do that. Jurjens and Chuck James shock people in being a solid number 5/6 duo. Rafael Soriano shows he can close in the NL and Jeff Francouer shows last year was no fluke. I think losing Andruw was a solid as Texeira will beast in the NL and make Atlanta sign him to a 7 year deal. He is the new franchise player as Chipper fades out over the next 3 years. He is still one of the top 3b in the NL and MLB, but is on the downside. They will need to find a replacement for Smoltx either next year or the year after but not this year. I think the Braves win 93 games and the NL east again. They wont go to the World Series or even the NLCS, but the Phils get the Wild Card and the Mets are on the outside looking in again this year.

Just a thought or 10. Mind you I am a little drunk and a Braves fan, but I do love betting against my teams(I am a Dolphins, Braves, Celtics, and Avalanche fan in the respective Big 4 of sports). The Braves shock people this year.

The easiest bets this year in my mind will be against the Yanks in the 1st half and against the Mets all year as both should be big favs in every game.

GL Wayne and thanks for posting as always. Appreciate the ingo you are always able to give!!
                              NFL System - Year 1
                              Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                              Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                              Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                              Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                              Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                              Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                              Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                              Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                              Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
                              Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment